IF YOU'RE NEW HERE

Then you're probably confused as all hell as to what's going on. Click here to read the introduction. Then feel free to browse the archive; take note that this blog runs in reverse chronological order, so if you're starting from the beginning, that means you'll start from the oldest posts.

16 September 2012

Posts #1076-1080: 19 May 2000

Post #1076, by Mani Mani

(Ooo, OOO! I wanna help too! :P)
I assume the :P indicates sarcasm, aimed at the kiddies.
Mani called, "I'll help! I'll put some Ice Rain on the sword!" She braced herself, getting ready for the huge multi-tech...
At least Lavos is being a good sport and waiting for them to get it all straightened out.



Post #1077, by Pikachu3164

((Heh, no. Not a nice little plot twist. Sorry Ton, but Pikachu is leaving for vacation when Robot form Lavos is destroyed. I have a way to get him out of there without a Time Gate.))
Come on, 3164, that's it? I was hoping for some fireworks from you of all people. Where are Tengu and Liyoshi, I want to watch someone get rips--- pissed off here.
((Oh, and I also have a super-secret attack that I haven't decided if I wanted to show off yet. I don't think it's too fair that you get to defeat Lavos just because you said you wanted to.))
Correct, but boring. I already pointed that out, and even then it was correct and boring, because it's so obvious to anyone with any common sense!
Someone healed Poryhedron and Pikachu of their confusion, and they got ready for their octo-tech.

"Okay guys and girls! NOW!" Tim held out the Masamune.

Nathan and Jeff fired Gaia Energy onto the sword.
Paula used Fire Omega and blsted the sword. Poo used Starstorm Omega on the sword, while Mog cast Ultima on it.
Pikachu used a Thunder on the sword.
Both Mani and Tim used their ice attacks and the sword was fully charged for a sept-tech.
I'll give him credit for being willing to move the action along, at least. Seems no one else is.
Before they got a chance to attack, Lavos used one of those attacks someone described earlier, but Ton blocked it with the Disruptor.
As an afterthought 3164 thought, 'huh, I guess Lavos would be attacking somewhere around now. I'd better throw something in there so people don't think I lost track.' And it's fine because no one's interested in reading about what Lavos is doing, except maybe Liyoshi.
"Okay, Tim! Get on my back!" yelled Poryhedron. Tim jumped onto Poryhedron, and they prepared to pretty much blast Lavos into next year.
LOL, I really like 3164's narrative style. It's genuinely funny because it's so honest. There's no pretense to 3164's writing at all, you have to give him that.
[This message has been edited by Pikachu3164 (edited 05-19-2000).]



Post #1078, by loid

"There will come soft rains and the smell
of the ground,

And swallows circling with their
Shimmering sound;

And frogs in the pools singing at night,
And wild plum trees in tremoulous white;

Robins will wear their feathery fire,
Whisling their whims in a low fence wire;

And not one will know of the war, not
one
Will care at last when its done

Not one would mind, Neither bird nor tree,
If mankind perished utterly.

Sara Teasdale, It's my favorite poem. What do you think Randite?"

Kiyo was aslee as this was all happening. He was able to go into his magicant and comunicate with Randite.
I think (a) that's a really stupid poem, (b) even if it were magnificent it would still be stupid for you to post it in an IF thread and ask for comments, and (c) I am vastly depressed to see one of my favorite posters displaying typical raging know-it-all adolescent colors.
The italics are loid's, in case you didn't realize.
"Were trapped here, paralyzed and all you care about is your stupid poetry?"
Also a fair opinion.
"Look, it just makes me think that if Lavos destroys the Earth and- woah woah woah, heh I forgot who I'm talking to here!"
"What do you mean by that?"
"I mean, well your one of Lavos's goons. One of-"
"Bah! I hate Lavos! For an eternity I've been draged across the universe to serve him! The other Randites are so spineless and weak minded they're practicly his slaves! You heard what I said to Pikachu."
"You mean your a good guy like us? You wanna fight Lavos too?"
"No and yes. I want to kill Lavos so I can enslave this pitiful planet! Destroy Lavos and your planet is still doomed, doomed, DOOMED!"
"Now there's the Randite I know!"
As you can see--though I certainly hope you figured it out on your own by now--slaying Lavos will in no way end the Crusade to Save the World. There will always be another megalomaniac to defeat.
[This message has been edited by loid (edited 05-19-2000).]



Post #1079, by Mog116

(Cool.)

[Quick! Someone cast slow on my spells!] Mog yelled. Mog used two Ultimas quickly, that were frozen in time by the slow. Then Tim, Poo, and Mog, all jump slashed the left arm through the Ultimas. This destroyed the Left arm.
Obviously Ultima didn't hurt the ACs that jumped through its field at all. ACs are invincible. Don't be stupid.



Post #1080, by SaturnAl

(OK i'm back. I've been very very busy lately. I'll go with you, Osman and GW.)
This is the third time SaturnAl has disappeared without a peep, and then almost immediately reappeared after PSIOsman posted "OK, SaturnAl's gone so we'll just ditch him." PSIOsman's problem is, he can't really stomach losing a precious follower, even if it's just an absentee follower, so he can't just tell him to get bent if he's not going to post anything useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts by Author