IF YOU'RE NEW HERE

Then you're probably confused as all hell as to what's going on. Click here to read the introduction. Then feel free to browse the archive; take note that this blog runs in reverse chronological order, so if you're starting from the beginning, that means you'll start from the oldest posts.

14 November 2011

Posts #866-870: 6 May 2000

Post #866, by loid

meahnwhile, in kiyo's magicant...
"I am the evil part of your brain, ah you know the rest."
"Woah! I hear that alot! Well take this!"
Kiyo Smaasshhed the sound stone over the head of his nightmare, then asorbed the tenth melody.
loid is continuing to endear himself to me with his happy brevity.
"Yess! Now all I need are liliput steps and the giygan spaceship!"
"Kiyo? Is that you?"
"Ton?"
Kiyo looked across the sea of Eden, he saw other peoples magicants, including Ton's.
Most of the people I know, I would not want for one second to have access to their minds or souls.




Post #867, by SuperSpeedy/Mankey Boy

Poryhedron saw Pikachu at the Sea of Eden.
"Yes!" said Poryhedron, looking at the computer showing Pikachu defeating Dark Pikachu.
Then, Poryhedron heard a familar crow. It was Shock Bird!
[Well, if it isn't my digibuddy, Poryhedron!] said Shock Bird.
"Hi!" he said. "Are you like my Flying Man?"
We're at how many ACs of the same writer in the same scene right now?
SB(Shock Bird) crowed and said [Yes. I'll guide you to the Sea of Eden, but I may not get in with you. There, you'll find the hacker's disk to Pikachu's Magicant. You must bring the com-portal to his Magicant to there, and not break it on the way.]
A fetch quest! All right! These always have awesome rewards at the end.
"Let's go!" said Poryhedron. But in a flash of light, Shock Bird was gone, and Poryhedron saw Pikachu!
"Pikachu!" cried Poryhedron.
[Poryhedron!] cried Pikachu.
They each ran at each other, but two mysterious forces stopped them.
"Allow us to introduce our-r-r-selfs," said the Porygon. He then boxed Pikachu in a cyber cage, so he'd be powerless to help Poryhedron.
"Prepare for Trouble!" said the black Machamp.
Oh, you just had to go and make this racial, didn't you? Damn Southerners.
"Make it d-d-double!" said the glichy Porygon.
"To infect Pokémon minds with devistation!"
"To blight all memor-r-ries of Magicant!"
"To make you hate truth and love!"
"To cause your deletion to-to-to the Recycle Bin above!"
I must assume these pokemon tripling their words like the goose from Charlotte's Web is something he borrowed from the cartoon. I assure you that I wouldn't have a clue.
"Dark Machamp!"
"Poryhedron.VBS!"
"Rocket Nightmares! In your mind all day & night!"
"Surrender now, or you'll feel our b-b-blight!"
Together they then said "That's right!"
[Let me go!] said Pikachu. He then felt the blast of Poryhedron.VBS's Blizzard!
"When a nightmare moves fron one mind to another," said Dark Machamp, "Both people feel incredable pain."
(To be continued…)
Oh, I'm sure it is, kiddo. No doubt in my mind.




Post #868, by Pikachu3164

Pikachu was just plain mad that these two nightmares had stopped him from helping Poryhedron. [Hah! You thought a simple box could stop me! You make me laugh! Teleport Omega!] Pikachu Teleported right out of the box. [PSI Starstorm O...]
I'd be pretty pissed if somebody hijacked my AC like that too.
But,Pikachu was cut off by that voice he was hearing ever since he ate that Magic Cake last night. Stop.... Hurt another person's nightmare and they shall become corrupted...

Pikachu was now as mad as ever. [Would you shut up already! I do not want to listen to you!]
I think that's the audience talking to you, actually.
"Who is that rat talking to? Oh well. Little rat, would you get away from our fight already?!" Dark Machamp ran up to Pikachu and gave him Seismic Toss right into the Sea of Eden.

He didn't come back up...
I can't be certain because the structure of this post is pretty trippy, but I think he's flipping out Mog-style over SS/MB hijacking his AC.
[This message has been edited by Pikachu3164 (edited 05-09-2000).]






Post #869, by loid

Kiyo saw Ton, but Ton was hurt. Then everything went black.

"S...Sat..Saturn Valley..."
Kiyo finnaly used the sound stone to reilize the power of PSI.
Finally. Realize.
"Must go to... Saturn valley..."
He risks running afoul of Tengu if he does that. Despite that, I'm surprised he's the first kiddie to hit on the idea. Already been done, I suppose.
(Psycadelic teleport sequence)
Kiyo tried to teleport to Saturn Valley but instead teleported to the Lavos crater
"What? Then this means, the Lavos crater is where Saturn Valley used to be. Must defeat Lavos, must save Mr. Saturns, must buy more peanut cheese bars."
OK, I have to hand it to loid. That was awesome. I cannot predict how Tengu is going to react to this one.




Post #870, by TsuramiSea

After the Runaway Dog battle, TsuramiSea had encountered a Spiteful Crow. He felt a little guilty to bash such a cool enemy, but knew he needed experience. However, the Crow dodged most of the mallet swings. Its pecks missed Tsurami many times, as well. When it did peck him, it was on the nose, cheek, or forehead, fortunately. TsuramiSea, after managing to get in a few hits, got more experience, and a cookie. He ate it to restore HP. Suddenly....
TsuramiSea's level is now 3!
Defense went up by 1!
Guts went up by 1!
ALL RIGHT! Speed went up by 4!
Vitality went up by 2!
IQ went up by 1!
COOL! HP went up by 15! (I think that's how much for one vitality point?)
Depends what level you're hitting. It varies. Also, the game says "Oh, baby!" for base stat ups of 3 or more, "Sweet" if HP increases by 15 or more, and "That rocks!" if PP increases by 10 or more. I don't know if Tsurami is intentionally mixing it up or just doesn't know his EarthBound.
"I reached a new level!" cheered TsuramiSea. "It's level three, but the fact that I even gained one level is awing (sp?)!"
Awing? I don't even know what he's trying to say. "Awesome" would be the standard here. Maybe he was going for the unnecessarily wordy "awe-inspiring".
Tsurami wondered when in his life it was he had risen to level 2. "Mmmm... must of been when I was fighting with Craig or someone."
Knowing what I know of Tsurami when he was a kid, I very much doubt he ever got in a serious fight with anyone, ever. Being bullied is not fighting, and the bug is not "fighting" the windshield.
He decided that this small raise in level was reason enough to move on to Twoson, where he decided he'd buy some good food and check out Burglin Park. He set off for the town immediately.

(Hehe.... with any luck... I'll blunder into something here....)
Wouldn't bet on it. The party train pulled out of Twoson like 500 posts ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts by Author