IF YOU'RE NEW HERE

Then you're probably confused as all hell as to what's going on. Click here to read the introduction. Then feel free to browse the archive; take note that this blog runs in reverse chronological order, so if you're starting from the beginning, that means you'll start from the oldest posts.

24 November 2011

Posts #966-970: 12 May 2000

Post #966, by Chris

After a minute or two, a waiter showed Chris and Juliana to their table. They sat down, and soon another waiter had come. After placing their orders for drinks, the two began to converse.

"Well, who would have thought that I'd find myself in a restaurant in a video game, having dinner with a good friend from far away?" Chris said.

"Yeah, I can't believe I'm here too. It's incredible." Juliana replied.
Except they're not actually in a video game... well, it's complicated.
The waiter returned with drinks, and took their orders. Chris ordered a Pasta d' Summers, and Juliana ordered a Kraken Soup. Within a few minutes, the waiter returned with their food, and the couple soon was enjoying the cuisine of Summers.
I bet Chris repeated that sentence in his head at least 200 times after he posted it. The couple. The couple! Give the guy credit for this much, at least he's taking a shot at the prize. He swings for the fence.
Also, it's Pasta di Summers, actually, The Help! description of that item is classic. I think I mentioned this once before.
After about a half hour of eating and talking of all sorts of things, the waiter came by with a dessert menu. Chris and Juliana looked over it for a few minutes, then they ordered a wonderful mix of chocolate and vanilla ice cream with whipped cream. When they had finished dessert, they tipped the waiter and payed the fee, then left.
I don't think Chris expected anyone to care about his play-by-play of his dream date, but still: ugh.
"Chris, I wanna take a walk on the beach. I hear it looks so beautiful at night time."
You can see the sparkling stars in Juliana's eyes as she says this line, in Chris's dream.
"Sounds like a plan. Let's go."

The two walked down the boardwalk, and soon were strolling along the moonlit beach...
I lost count, but this is eight or ten posts Chris has made now describing his wildest dreams with Juliana since the last time PSI322 made a peep. Go easy on his tender heart when you finally return, PSI322 :(




Post #967, by PikaChan

"Well how was I supposed to know that Magnet Hill would make my Magneton faint?" LaLa whined as Nurse Joy handed her her Pokeballs.
"That's just it. MAGNETon. It's a MAGNET Pokemon," PikaChan explained as she recieved her own Pokeballs. Suddenly, she felt a tinge of danger.
I don't think that's exactly how it works. As far as I know magnets don't shut down other magnets.
"HUH? I'm.....recieving a call....it's saying something like 'Anthadd! Fire Springs! Help!' or something!"
"Uh oh. Anthadd's in trouble. Let's go." LaLa said as the duo teleported to the Fire Springs.

PikaChan looked forward. They had made their way around dinosaurs, Ego Orbs, and Major Psychic Psychos. Now they were at the Shining Spot.
"Well? Where's Anthadd?" LaLa said impatiently.
"........"
She definitely never read the Gathering. She acts like she's the first person to show up in the Lost Underworld when she is in fact about the 14th. But at least give her credit for powering through the boring descriptive stuff.
[This message has been edited by PikaChan (edited 05-12-2000).]





Post #968, by loid

(Kudos to Pikachan for reading through all those pages! unless he got the condensed version from a friend...)
1. She. 2. If you had bothered to read PikaChan's posts, you would see it's patently obvious she didn't read a damn thing.
It was almost dawn as Randite stormed into the museum. He walked through the newly installed metal detector and
(BEEP BEEP)
"Sir, do you have and watches, jelerwy or..."
Randite opened his silk coat revialing several guns
"WHAT THE?"
"OK, everybody does what I say and noone gets hurt, open up the sewers, oh and give me all your money in a paper bag."
Deep down in his mind, his magicant, Kiyo saw, heard and felt everything Randite did.
Flagrantly rip off iconic movie scenes? Next thing you know old Randite will be claiming to be Mr. Spoon's father.
[Tim, I have this strangest feeling that were being...]
"Followed?"
[Yeah. Thats it Tim.]
"But I didn't say that."
"I did" said randite, pulling on black leather gloves.
[Oh hi Kiyo! what are those gloves for?]
"This."
[Huh? What are yo-GACCCKKK*
"AUGHHHH! Burning, too, much, electricity."
Randite looked down at his gloves and noticed they had holes and marks in them.
[Tim! You go for help! Well take care of this scumbag!]
"I wont give up this time!"
Randite choked Pikachu agian, grimacing from the blinding electracal pain and attempted to chokeslam him. All the while Kiyo was watching deep down in his mind going NO! NO! NO!! STOP THIS!! deep down, screaming, suffacating. The real Kiyo was violently strugling to escape until...
Trying to choke 3164 to death? I like this guy more and more all the time. I've been wanting to do that since about Post 50.
"What?" said Randite. "Why am I in magicant?"
A voice then spoke,
"The balance of Eden was disrupted, too much evil, not enough good. So I will give you both controll of this mind, Kiyo by day, you by night."
"AUGGGHHHH!!!"
That means clearly the correct thing for Kiyo to do as soon as he has control of said body is kill himself. If he wants to be heroic, that is.
[Kiyo, why? What are you doing?]
Kiyo heard everything the voice said and was now in controll of his body, for the time being.

He also noticed it was now dawn.
I guess that's going to turn out to be important in his next post. Tune in next week, boys and girls!



Post #969, by Pikachu3164

Kiyo immediately dropped Pikachu.

[Ohuch. Great. Now my minds wondering. Anyone have a healing item or something? My healing PSI stinks... Wait... Who were those two girls that ran by before Kiyo attacked me? And why didn't they even notice us? Were they SM.Neters? Why am I wondering about two girls when I'm about to die?
You're continuing the tradition of countless thousands of males in the annals of history doing that, 3164.
And doesn't anyone have something to eat? Food heals. Food will save me. I feel like I'm on the verge on dieing.... Someone feed me. Great. Now I sound like a baby.]
"Now"?
"Pikachu? I'm sorry... I had no control over myself."

[Yeah. That's nice. I'm dying here. Would someone help me!?]

Nathan ran up to Pikachu with a croissant he had found earleier. "Here... This croissant will do for now..."

Pikachu ate the croissant and felt a little better... [There. What were you saying, Kiyo?]

Kiyo tried to remember what happened. "I had no control over my body... Randite stole it from me. But, because the balance in Eden was so disrupted, someone gave me control, but only during the day. Night falls, and Randite gains control."
Is this a bad time to point out again that Kiyo's death neatly solves this problem?
[Yeah. Sure. Let's go. Maybe Magnet Hill will heal you or something, I don't know. I just want to get out of this sewer...]
I think 3164 is expressing annoyance at loid's new twist, presumably because it involved attacking him.
[This message has been edited by Pikachu3164 (edited 05-12-2000).]



Post #970, by loid

all of them went to magnet hill to get the melody, rest and think.

[But what about Tim? Didnt he go for help? and what about those two girls?]
Boy, the two girls instantly have everyone's attention. This is why I'm 90% sure no one but guruzeth has yet read a Traceh post.
"Yeah, and what about these clothes randite picked out? I look like Edge! And what about Lavos, Darkt0n and the other Randites? I mean I came here to party not save the universe from these guys, and what are we going to do when night falls? The apple of enlightenment seems to give me power of my body only during the day and its not like you guys can burry me during the night, I mean Randite knows powerfull PSI and magic!
I know this is three times in a row now, but it should be very obvious and loid here ain't getting it: kill yourself.
[Well think about stuff later. Lets rest now.]

"And if Sir sees me he'll probobly mow me down with his car after I tried to_"
That's because Major Asshole, almost uniquely in this crowd, has a flair for getting s--- done.
[I said think later! wait a minute, I have an idea....]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts by Author