IF YOU'RE NEW HERE

Then you're probably confused as all hell as to what's going on. Click here to read the introduction. Then feel free to browse the archive; take note that this blog runs in reverse chronological order, so if you're starting from the beginning, that means you'll start from the oldest posts.

23 November 2011

Posts #951-955: 10-11 May 2000

Post #951, by SirMontyG

(Wait a minute..I thought Falcon summoned Lavos..)
You are correct; he did. But now I ask: who cares?




Post #952, by t0nberry22

After sending his telepathic message, Ton decided to leave Fire Springs and head for Magnet Hill, being the only origional melody he hadn't gotten yet. Ton used Teleport alpha to head to Fourside.

Meanwhile, DarkTon had been heading toward Lavos. "Heheh!" he laughed to himself. "If I get Lavos's power, then Ton will never be able to beat me!" Suddenly he stood still. "Hmmm... but if I give Lavos power... then he'll be Invincible! Because Ton is the only one who can beat me, and the Chosen Ones are the only ones who can defeat Lavos!" And with that, DarkTon started off again.
I was about to remark that it's sad that DarkTon's ambition in life is "prevent Ton from beating me". But now I feel better about that.





Post #953, by Little Yoshi

(Alright, I'm assuming from now on that Lavos lurks in the Valley where the Mr.Saturns Live)
EarthBound is pretty clear that the plural of "Mr. Saturn" is "Mr. Saturn". The word "Saturns" does not appear in EarthBound.
"Pikachu, all rested up?" Tim asked the yellow mouse.
[Yep! Let's go!]
"I'll take us back to Fourside," Tim said.
"Porheydron, what are you gonna be doin' while we take on the Plague Rat of Doom?"Tim asked.
He's just chillin' with this friends. It's just as new an experience to him as having a girl pay attention to him was for Chris. (Though she has now stopped and Liyoshi's friends may disappear before long, you have to enjoy the moment while you're in it.)




Post #954, by loid

(ok theres been ALOT of confusion so just reffer to my AC as Randite from now on since his body was taken over by one of Lavos's evil Randites)
Damn, I don't remember that happening. ...oh, wait, yes, I do. He ended his last post with announcing he was going to try his hand at being evil. Sounds promising.
"Randite, the reason I had you take over thiss body is the sound stone he has, he never reilized the power of the melodies it hass, use it and you will be invincible. Now stop the ones named Pikchu and Tim, they have sound stones as well."


"Yes master. Hmmph! I asked for decaf! Throw it in the dungeon!"
and with that order, some goons threw a slave Mr. Saturn in the dungeon. Randite then left for fourside.
It would appear he enslaved that random Mr. Saturn for the evulz. He's off to a sound start.
"I just have to get out of these tacky clothes! This Kiyo fellow has such bad taste! Lets see, Gap, Old Navy, Armani, ah here we are, The Gothic Emporium!"
LOL @ Gap, Old Navi, Armani. One of these things is not like the others.
and then randite(in Kiyo's body remember) walked out wearing a leather cape, white silk coat and causing many people to stare at him as he went. He left to hunt down Pikachu and Tim.
If you're going to make yourself conspicuous as you walk about, you had damn well better be able to back it up with godlike power. Which obviously loid can, being an AC and all. But if you ever actually try being a villain, take my advice and keep a low profile. In the criminal underworld the guy no one sees coming is the last guy alive.
[This message has been edited by loid (edited 05-11-2000).]





Post #955, by PSIOsman

(Sir, we found out that Lavos was actually controlling Falcon's mind. Lavos was actually summoned by the four Randites.)
I really don't remember anything about four Randites. Was there a deleted post back around #300 or something?
------------------
You may address me as His Majesty Emperor PSIOsman I.
Sig block again. As if you needed any further confirmation of his Tengulingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts by Author