IF YOU'RE NEW HERE

Then you're probably confused as all hell as to what's going on. Click here to read the introduction. Then feel free to browse the archive; take note that this blog runs in reverse chronological order, so if you're starting from the beginning, that means you'll start from the oldest posts.

16 November 2011

Posts #891-895: 7 May 2000

Post #891, by Luna

((I think that some people would like it if you let them fight their own evil sides, instead of having assistance. Pikachu, I don't think you cared, but I think it'd be better if we don't intrude in each other's battles or magicants, for that matter, without asking them. kay?))
I'll be damned. Luna is even more into the hanging out with waffle thing than I realized. 
Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it; pretty much anyone with any sense would be actively avoiding 3164. You'll note she's made no effort yet at preempting the much more normal EBPoo.




Post #892, by Pikachu3164

(Luna, I'm not interfereing in your battles in Magicant - In fact, I've made a point of staying away from battles in in other people's Magicants. I just figured, hey, SuperSpeedy said we're heading to your Magicant, I guess I have no choice. I would really like to hang around with you, but if you really don't want me around you, I'll leave.)
Don't be too hard on him, he's only like 11. I'm harsh on people like Chris and EBPoo when they display cluelessness in flirting, because they're old enough that they should know better. 3164's just a kid trying his damnedest to be cool. Obviously trying to argue with her is a very bad way to play it, but then, if 3164 knew how to play it we wouldn't be here. 
I know, I know, I just defended 3164. I'm going soft and should probably retire.




Post #893, by EBPoo

"All right, I've bothered Luna. Now I will search for the fabled ninth melody. I wonder what it's called..." Poo was at the Sea of Eden.
Wow, EBPoo left treadmarks getting away from Luna after she coldly shot 3164 down. The preemptive retreat there was probably a smart thing to do. And you'll notice the other smart thing he's doing--going off and doing something else on his own as if that was his plan all along.
Earlier that month, Poo was afraid to venture into the sea because of the Krakens swimming around. Now Poo felt as bold as bold font. He was going to get the ninth melody no matter what sea creatures were obstructing his path. "Krakens, here I come!" yelled Poo.
Yeah, or more like he read some recent posts and realized Krakens are freakin' sissies. Now he's born to hunt Krakens!




Post #894, by SirMontyG

Off the horizon of the battlefield where lavos and the battling AC's stood, walked a limp, haggared body.

"No...one...would....gimme..a ride...*Ooof..*" Sir collapsed.
Welcome back, Major Asshole! I missed you.
Lavos, oddly concerned with the human, said "Sir! Are you Okay?!"

"Lavos? That you? Buddy?" (So I'm friends with the ultimate evil the Earth has ever faced. Read up on NTSkittleboy's clasic IF: Sleepover vrs. 2.beta. I think that's what it was called. But the point is me and Lavos go way back)
LOL. I hope Major Asshole sticks around. He's one of the most consistently entertaining writers here. And since Lavos is nobody's AC, by rule no one can try and tell Major Asshole he can't be Lavos's frat brother.
"Yep. Here, lemmie help you up." A purple glow shot at Sir and he imediatly jumped up. "Hey! What did I tell you about using magic on me!!"

"Sorry, Sir, but you were looking pretty bad.."

"Your right, your right..sorry. Well, how's it goin?"

"I'd tell ya, Sir, but it's getting kinda complicated.."
Again, Tengu and Falcon are going to get pissed, but there's nothing they can do short of trying to peer pressure Major Asshole into desisting. Lavos is free game.
"Ouch, what happened to your eye?"

"Actualy, I'm kind of in the middle of a battle here..umm, if you'ld like to gimme a hand.."

"Hey, now you know my views about pure evil and the destruction of humanity."

"Right, right. Forget I brought it up."

"Cool. So, Lav, how important is this battle, anyways?"

"Well, I can't quite figure it out just yet, you see, it all started when Crono was screwing around with the time machine and...."

*AHEM* was the loud exclimation heard from all the AC's on the battle field

"Heh, better tell me about it later. Lunch next Saturday?"

"Only if we both survive, of course.."

"Ahh, Lavos..you crack me up. Take it easy, alien freak!"

"Later, ya pityful human. Gwhaaha! Ok, now where was I.."

Sir, fully recovered, continued to hitchhike across the now vast island. (Somebody pick me up if they want to) And the intense battle between Lavos versus everyone else abruptly continued.
That post was so amazing. I am nominating that for Greatest Post of the Gathering (so far), along with most of Chris's posts and a couple of Falcon24's dramabombs. This post has everything: Laughs, absurdity, and best of all, directly making sneering fun of the dolts that are wrapped up in this Kill Lavos, Save World nonsense.




Post #895, by Luna

(Pikachu, I've got nothing againest you. Your cool in my book. And I wasn't actually talking to you, more to superspeedy. Sorry 'bout that.)
That's a very odd thing to claim, Luna, seeing that you addressed 3164 by name when you politely asked him to leave you alone. And seeing that, as far as I can tell--though SuperSpeedy's posts are so trippy I admit I might simply have read them wrong--SS/MB is not trying to interfere with Luna. I'm calling BS on this post. Luna just feels bad she made the little kid cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts by Author