IF YOU'RE NEW HERE

Then you're probably confused as all hell as to what's going on. Click here to read the introduction. Then feel free to browse the archive; take note that this blog runs in reverse chronological order, so if you're starting from the beginning, that means you'll start from the oldest posts.

20 November 2011

Posts #931-935: 9 May 2000

Post #931, by guruzeth

guruzeth felt something running through him... almost like electricity, he could feel the current, but somehow it was different, it was strange.
Different from electric current running through your body? Which you know the feeling of because you've experienced it before?
He looked down at his outstretched arm and saw the faint sky-blue eminating from him. "What...? he said slowly. "What's going on..?" It took him a few seconds to realize that the pain from his broken foot and his aching back were no longer there. Suddenly, in disbelief, feeling as if he were in a dream, guruzeth stood and took a few furtive steps, looking constantly in bewilderment at the previously injured ankle.
And still he won't shut up about his injuries.
He turned to Tracy; her mouth was as wide open as his was. "That bug... there was something about it... a healing bug..?" guru said.
It certainly seems to me like the bug gets the raw end of the deal. Good thing PETA never noticed the Gathering, eh?
She remained seated against the coffin for a moment before slowly rising, her head still slightly spinning from what could have been a concussion. "I guess that bug was more valuable than I thought... I'm glad I traded for it now!"
I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone when I point out I'm pretty sure I'd rather have an opal ring than guruzeth's company. But it was never far beyond him to flatter himself.
guruzeth leaned over and picked up the bottle the bug had been in. "Something else is in here... are those what I think they are..?

Tracy took a close look at the bottle. "Looks like... eggs?"

"We could have a bunch of those healing bugs before too long," said guru. "That could be awfully handy..."
Oh god. You just walked me through all that bulls--- just to set up an endless supply of AC God Mode Deus Ex Machinae, essentially adding up to limitless invincibility? With guruzeth's ability to detail his injuries before getting them healed preserved? Shoot me now. Paint the walls with my brains.
Seriously, knowing I myself wrote this ten years ago just pisses me off even more than it would if Liyoshi had written it, because it sounds like a slightly better written version of exactly what Liyoshi would write.
Tracy looked around and shuddered. "This place is spooky. We should get out of here."

"There's only one way out of this room..." said guru. "I don't know where it goes, but I guess we don't have a choice."

Taking it slowly because Tracy was still a little woozy, they began to follow the narrow labyrinth of tunnels and stairs in the Pyramid.
Feed her one of the eggs, maybe, Boy Genius? Why not!
As they walked past some large, intricate heiroglyphs, something caught Tracy's eye. She stopped and turned slowly; guru stopped when he saw her doing so. Suddenly, the heiroglyph lunged at them!
But it's OK, because guruzeth's carrying a bottle that has death bugs in it, which causes anything that attacks him to be instantly killed!





Post #932, by Little Yoshi

"Hey, Nathan, do you remember way back whe we were traveling with Luna, and we learned a dual-tech(it's a move which involves two peoples' abilities, such as shooting fire onto a sword, and then slashing with the sword) called Gaia Slash? I may be weak, but the Masamune has incredible power, I think Gaia Slash(you shoot Gaia Beam energy onto my sword, and I slash) will help us alot against the sanctuary guard, the Plague Rat of Doom. Shall we be off?" Tim asked.
(Nathan, wait for Pikachu and/or Porheydren to say if it's okay with them for us to tag along before posting, kay-o?)
I have to be honest: I have run out of ways to make fun of Liyoshi or express exasperation with him. Let's move on.




Post #933, by Pikachu3164

((Hey, Yoshi, what kind of boat is the Yoshi? A small, puny rowboat? A yacht? A motorboat? A houseboat-like boat? Geez, I ask the stupidest questions.))
Yes. Yes, you do. 
I'm pretty certain it's a yacht. I seem to recall that from the party. Remember the party? Those were the days.
[You don't need to ask to tag along - as long as you have a bedroom on this boat somewhere, or some other place for me to rest, follow us for as long as you want!] Pikachu was extremely tired and wanted to get some sleep.
Oh, thank $DEITY he put the reference to resting at the end there. Otherwise I would have vomited all over my keyboard.
"Yeah, there's a bedroom in down there." Tim motioned towards a door. "Why do you need some rest?"

[Let's see... First off, I started the day by going to fight my nightmare - Dark Pikachu. Then, I was thrown into the Sea of Eden. Shortly afterwards, I discovered that the Nothing Blue Drugstore didn't carry Peanut Cheese Bars. Then, Mondo Mole attacked me. Then, when I went to Luna' and waffle's Magicant for a visit, I had to be kicked out. Just a while ago, I barely managed to avoid a battle with Lavos and Baby Lavos. Just now, I completely missed a Teleport and I plummeted into the ocean. Good night. Wake me up if a Kraken attacks or something.]
Bad idea. This is Liyoshi's vessel; of course something's going to attack.
Pikachu woozily walked into the little bedroom, and fell asleep.

[This message has been edited by Pikachu3164 (edited 05-09-2000).]






Post #934, by Little Yoshi

(I'd say my boat is an extremely small[for a yacht, at least] yacht. Yeah, 4 bedrooms. I'm trying to get more)
Four bedrooms is actually a fairly large yacht.
"I need to sleep too," Tim said. He had gone through 18 hours of hard battling, and he needed more rest.
Honestly, it didn't look that hard. But it IS horribly difficult to stay awake through 18 hours of it.





Post #935, by Mog116

(murkkie talked to me so, I'm ComIGn BacK!
And I'm high as a kite! Wheeeeee!
Well, what did you expect him to do? He has nothing else to do with his time.
F u hv prblms wth ths, kll m ff. ThEn I'lL ComE BaCk And Annyo YOU)(murk, try using quotations. they're by the "l" key)(Tim, you have all the melodies. Ultima, remember?)

[So you came into the desert?] "Well, thats where noone would think of going, so..." Andrew said.
Noone's insidious plans continue to reach into everything.
[Yeah, well I'm lost and I don't have anything to drink seeing as I prayed my Duffle Bag to Tim] Mog and Andrew walked back towards the town.
Um. That's great. I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts by Author