IF YOU'RE NEW HERE

Then you're probably confused as all hell as to what's going on. Click here to read the introduction. Then feel free to browse the archive; take note that this blog runs in reverse chronological order, so if you're starting from the beginning, that means you'll start from the oldest posts.

12 December 2009

Posts #321-325: 19 April 2000

Post #321, by Little Yoshi

Right in the heat of battle, Tim burst into tears.
"What's wrong?" Luna asked, finishing the opponent.
"Homesickness, I get homesick very easily," Tim replied.
After about an hour, it wore off and Tim could fight well again.
AC's show weakness only insofar as the weakness bears no tangible impact upon their unstoppable awesomeness. Timeskips are handy for this kind of thing.
They saw the waters that they nedded to pass to get to Northern Winters, and what other thing would be there, but a giant jellyfish!
"I'll try him on my own, if you'd like," Tim offered to Luna.(only for Luna to decide)
And by 'try' he means 'fry it with the Leap Slash of Most Righteous Justice'.



Post #322, by PsycoPyro

"I have no further plans of leaving the island." I said to Jenny, helping her to decide. "However, I really do want my gf over here so we may be able to umm...."
Jenny looked at me and laughed, knowing that I was joking.
Please don't ban me, PSI322.

Probability PP/QC is in fact a virgin: 88%.
But I was serious of having my gf be here so I wouldn't be so lonely.
Have you noticed that every PP post carries the theme of 'I have a gf, which means I'm way cooler than you'? As far as I know, no Gathering poster had a girlfriend (or boyfriend, in the case of the three females involved).
"Maybe in a few years you and Julie would be married in Eagleland." She said.
"I can't wait." I said grinning evilly and started to think about that. " wonder how I can drag her over here. We would be away from parents and the stupid America laws!
...what stupid America laws? are you implying your girlfriend is 10 or something?
So what about you? What are you going to do? You leavin' or stayin'?"




Post #323, by Pikachu3164

Pikachu hesitated for a moment, then told Mog what he thought. [Heh... I just got the feeling that everyone is deciding to tell about how long they're going to stay here... That's wierd...]
It's called 'everyone follow PSI322's lead.' It was a very popular game, exceeded in popularity only by its sequel, 'everyone follow Luna's lead.'
"Yeah? Well, how long are you going to be here?" asked Mog.
[I have no real home, so I really don't need to worry about it. I've been thinking of staying here and moving to Twoson, though. Maybe the woods nearby, so I can avoid Pokémon Bashers.
We'll find you. As God is our witness, we will find you.
Or Peaceful Rest Valley...]
"Okay. Thats enough."
Thank you for speaking on behalf of humanity, Mog.
[Sorry. My mind was wandering.]




Post #324, by Queen Catherine

I started to think about the idea, but I didn't know if I should stay or leave the island. It would mean good-bye forever to the track team at my school that I worked so hard on, Adios to old friends back in Maryland, and a destroyed dream of getting into a college and joining the FBI or becoming a professional writer.
I hope he never joined the FBI, or my ass is going to be in chains by week's end. It's a safe bet he didn't make it as a professional writer, though, so...
"I don't know." I said and sighed. "I mean, I don't know what to do. If I return to MD, I would have to face paying bills, or any other problems.
That would make you the only 14 year old in North America that worries about paying bills.
But there are some people that want me back there and some who need me..."
"You don't have a bf either to worry about." Matt said. "Here you have less worries and you can do whatever you want. I mean, there aren't any laws here that will forbid you to do anything."
Except kiss anyone. You want your ass in chains in totally righteous guruzeth-style, try kissing somebody.
"My mom can create some laws here." Mog stated.
"Well... that can happen." Matt agreed, but didn't like the idea. "So what is your descion?"
"I don't know." I said. "I might make my mind up later about it."
It would be so nice if someone would come right out and say this whole 'should I stay at the island or go home?' schtick is even dumber than the FBI-is-attacking schtick.



Post #325, by loid

meanwhile, kiyo was still traviling through eagleland.
One.
He had to, he had to see a real, living earthbound. Several hours of hiking later he collapsed from hunger, dehydration and chronic defficency of vitaman C......
Two. Three.
"Hey, are you ok there?" a voice said
"Huh, where am I?" Kiyo then looked and reilized he was at polestar preschool, or was he?
Four.
Was this all real? Or was it and illision like in The Matrix?
Five. Six.

Six misspellings. Congratulations: You're already drunk. I didn't count them aloud, but in addition to the misspellings, there were six other obvious grammatical errors. To amuse myself, I'm going to keep track of loid's average grammatical errors per post (12 in this one) and misspellings per post (6 in this one).

Also: The Matrix was less than a year old at this time, and its sequels were unheard of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts by Author