IF YOU'RE NEW HERE

Then you're probably confused as all hell as to what's going on. Click here to read the introduction. Then feel free to browse the archive; take note that this blog runs in reverse chronological order, so if you're starting from the beginning, that means you'll start from the oldest posts.

24 December 2009

Posts #376-380: 21 April 2000

Post #376, by Luna

Luna had just pulled Tim out of the lake where he had come up from the water and was shoving a cup of lifenoodles in his mouth that she had found while hiking.
"Uuuh... Jellyfish are mean..." Tim mumbled, coming back to life.
"Whew! He's all right!" Luna sighed, turning to Tony, AKA Poo, who looked incredibly suspicious. He was never this nice. She turned to Tim and Nathan and stated her plan.
I think she means she regarded EBPoo as suspicious. The way she wrote it sounds like he looked like he was suspicious of somebody else.
"As I see it, we should head over to the Tenda cave. It's a safe haven, and is far away from water. Plus, I think almost everyone else is somewhere in that area. Do you guys agree with me?" I mean, we'll be far away from jellyfish, and we can rest up."
I like how she says 'hey, let's head over to the Tenda cave!' as though it were just over the next hill, as opposed to on pretty much the diametrically opposite side of the planet.

Also, +1 for pointless unnecessary quotation mark.
"Great plan!" Tim said "But how are we going to get to the tenda cave?"
"Well, I've been working on this @, and I figure it can teleport us there in a..."
Damn, she's still got that thing. I've got to get it back from her.
**ZAP**
"...Flash" she finished, landing on Tim and Nathan who had been teleported by the device before her.
"It worked! Now could you PLEASE get off of me!?" Nathan grumbled.
Hahaha... I'm actually pretty sure Nathan would be in no hurry at all for Luna to get off of him.



Post #377, by Little Yoshi

Sorry, Luna, but I need to make this Kraken reppelent, even if I risk my own life! The island is still in danger. I'm going...alone, probably. Um, I don't know teleport, so, please?
Wow, he's going out of his way to move away from Luna. Either (a) he deserves some kind of medal for resisting the usual teenage male impulses, (b) he's nervous about the competition, or (c) he's deploying a very cunning gambit indeed. Maybe some combination of (b) and (c).



Post #378, by Dr. Andonuts

"I would rather visit with Jeff than with the Tenda tribe," said Nathan. "But that doesn't mean that we have to go back to Winters. Maybe some other SMnetters already found him." He spoke into his radio, "Hi, this is Nathan, has anyone located Jeff yet?.......oh yeah, over."
The ref's voice came back over the radio, "Yeah, we found Ness, Paula and Jeff in Twoson. over."
Nathan replied, "Thanks. over and out."
He then asked Tim, Luna, and Tony, "So, who wants to go to Twoson and who wants to stay in Tenda Village?"
Wow. He wants to ditch Luna and go hang out with Tengu instead? I have no recollection of this guy being a Tenguling. This has officially turned weird.

(Alternatively, maybe he's making a desperate effort to prevent Tengu from seizing control of three of the EarthBound characters at once, most importantly the Holy Grail.)
[This message has been edited by Dr. Andonuts (edited 04-21-2000).]




Post #379, by Little Yoshi

"Luna, I think it would be best to stay at this 'save haven', but I'm going to Twoson. It is, inland, though, so you should be fi- No, teleport me to my boat! what was I thinking?! That is, if you would, please?
Wait. What? I thought you said it was totally vital that you make this Kraken repellent, so you were going back to Winters. Seriously, you said that two posts ago. I'm almost positive.



Post #380, by Luna

"I'll come to Twoson. I've always wanted to go there. Only reason I came here is because I wanted to get away from water..." Said Luna. "So who else is coming? And exactly where IS your boat, Tim?"
Score one for the guys! Luna shrugs and follows along, rather than be abandoned to SirMontyG's thrilling exploits at Tenda Village.

Things are looking interesting; Tengu Man is about to mobilize.
[This message has been edited by Luna (edited 04-21-2000).]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts by Author