IF YOU'RE NEW HERE

Then you're probably confused as all hell as to what's going on. Click here to read the introduction. Then feel free to browse the archive; take note that this blog runs in reverse chronological order, so if you're starting from the beginning, that means you'll start from the oldest posts.

02 June 2011

Posts #666-670: 26 April 2000

Post #666, by Gauntlet Wizard

Siris met Alan and PSIOsman near Falcon's body.
I'm pretty sure Falcon isn't dead. 
"Can I do anything to help?" Siris asked.
Now that you mention it, going away comes to mind. 
Before either could reply, Osman's body suddenly went limp.
"Whoa!" Siris exclaimed. "What happened..?"
Upon further examination by Alan and Siris, it was apparent that PSIOsman had been drawn into Falcon's mind.
How exactly in the Five Hells did you determine through examination that that is what happened? You used the Sucked Into Nearby Mind Detector? Or maybe they cracked Falcon24's skull open and lo and behold, what did they see but a tiny PSIOsman in there.
"What should we do?" Siris asked Alan. "Wait for them to wake up, try to heal them, or try to go in after Osman?"
(Please, stay with me. If I don't post in a while it's because I'm AT SCHOOL!)
Man. You should transfer to a non-loser school where you get access to a computer and an internet connection at least once a day. But then, that would require not being a loser. 




Post #667, by Little Yoshi

"Well, if there's one good thing about this fight, it's that the Apple can sure put on some good background music," Tim said as the Apple of Enlightment started mysticaly playing the second battle with Lavos music.
Rule of Cool.
Then, the duel began. Tim quickly slashed at the Mani Mani Statue, and it shattered, but the pieces didn't fall to the ground. Puzzled at this quick of a victory, and that the pieces of the statue hadn't fallen, Tim didn't let his guard down. However, Mani Mani attacked from behind, and that was when it hit Tim that the Mani Mani Statue could create illusions. This certainly would be a tougher fight than any Tim had faced before.
Yeah, we're sooooooo titillated.
What's annoying isn't so much that Liyoshi is fascinated with these endless masturbatory battle sequences, but that he gets pissy at the suggestion that no one else is interested in them.
Tim turned and attacked with one of his most powerful moves, Hydro Slash. It did (a mere) 2034HP of damage to Mani Mani.

Then, the battle became one-sided.
Pretty sure this battle was doomed to one-sidedness from the start, skippy. And not in the way you're trying to imply. 
Mani Mani shot out some energy like the one that had enveloped him at Winters, and Tim couldn't move, and Mani Mani was draining his power slowly but surley.

Tim used a little PSI to read Mani Main's thoughts.

[This kid has alot of spirit and strength, but only the power of Lilliput Steps(hint hint, Luna and Pogopunk) can save him]
Good lord. He's been taking Attracting Women -101 from his brother.
"I wish I would've prepared before the battle," Tim said," I wish I could have help..."
"Why else would this be a duel?!" The Apple said, at Tim's help part, but then said" Actually, you CAN have indirect help, from your friends. They can channel and multiply your pow- whoops, wrong battle. Yor friends can however, send you their melodies and good luck, and pray for you."
It is genuinely painful to see such an elaborate--but hodgepodge--attempt at drawing attention to himself. My head hurts.
[To all of you who care for my safety,
That would be none of us. 
and for your own,
That would, again, be none of us. We're goddamn ACs. 
now that I think about it, lend me your strength! I need some more melodies to help me comat the Evil Mani Mani Statue! Please, help!]
What will this be, anyway, the third or fourth time Evil Mani-Mani has been trashed?
(You can help Tim, or watch him suffer in my next few posts.
I would very much like to watch him suffer, but I'm not holding my breath. 
However, I may be the only chosen one to battle the Evil Mani Mani Statue, so this may be our only shot)
Yeah, he definitely hasn't been doing much reading.
"Even if your friends could help you, you must realize my skill quite exceeds your own, and my power is far greater than you can imagine!" The Mani Mani Statue said, though he deep down inside feared he may not be the victor of this duel...
Providing insight into what Evil Mani-Mani is thinking does nothing for the reader except remove whatever tension might exist. Deep down inside, I fear I might have entirely wasted my time reading this post.




Post #668, by Dr. Andonuts

Nathan recieved Tim's pysic call. Nathan broke his sound stone in half and sent the melodies of Giant Step, Pink Cloud, and Rainy Circle to Tim.
Wow, the Liyoshi/Nathan band is getting back together. This is exciting!




Post #669, by Pikachu3164

Okay, I've decided that I will stay in the story. But, in order to avoid me being in the Lavos conflict, Pikachu is still cryogenically frozen. So all I'm doing is communicating to people with PSI.
That sounds suspiciously like making content-free, entirely out of character posts. Let's see how it plays out.
And no desroying Pikachu just because he's helpless. Right before he was frozen, he managed to put up a Light Screen that will protect him.
3164, you don't have to worry about that. You of all people should be aware that killing ACs is prohibited. Or were you really just saying "please don't pick on me :("?
[Okay, Poryhedron, I have 3 things to say. First, I'm not totally out of it. I can still use PSI speech. Second, that was just an illusion of Lavos. Third, someone needs help at the 9th Sanctuary.]
Poryhedron then dropped Pikachu, thoughtless and speechless that Pikachu was still in the IF.
[Oh, and fourth, tell me exactly who has a piece of my Sound Stone - I think there are about 20 gazillion peices ou there somewhere.]
Exactly. Makes it seem like it doesn't really matter who has what piece because, what the hell, everyone's got the suckers anyway, doesn't it?
[This message has been edited by Pikachu3164 (edited 04-26-2000).]





Post #670, by EBPoo

"That dumb Luna, she didn't even see it coming. I just ran ahead of her and she didn't even notice. How ridiculous." Poo takes out his binoculars and looks back at Luna. Now she was grouped up with waffy and Mog. "Oh terrific. Now she's teamed up with a walking breakfast food and a Moogle."
You have to admit he has a point.
Poo quickly rushed towards the shining spot and stood there. "They are NOT getting past me or to Milky Well. I'll make sure of it," Poo said as he whipped out his sword and prepared PSI Starstorm.
I'm giddy. AC standoff coming! Involving Poo and Luna, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Posts by Author