IF YOU'RE NEW HERE

Then you're probably confused as all hell as to what's going on. Click here to read the introduction. Then feel free to browse the archive; take note that this blog runs in reverse chronological order, so if you're starting from the beginning, that means you'll start from the oldest posts.

12 June 2011

Posts #726-730: 29 April 2000

Post #726, by t0nberry22

(Okay, I'm sorry I said that, and I'll try to act weaker and be less powerful.
That's so noble of him. I nominate him for a spot in King Arthur's court. We'll kick out somebody unimportant like Bors or something.
But you're not allowed to completely blow me off when I offer help. I don't want to end up like Foppy King, he was ignored so many times he killed his AC.
I'm already thinking that you ending up like Foppy King would be nice. Except Foppy King will be back, and so, unfortunately, will you, you whiny bitch. Foppy King was ignored because he never, not once, wrote any plot content. You're starting down the same path. That way lies damnation!
I'll delete all my prievious posts [after I asked if I could help] if you say I'm with you guys. Ok desu ka?)
I'm not sure Chris and/or PSI322 is going to give you the blackmail option, Junior. And even if it works, don't bet the ranch on them paying any attention to you.
(Oh yeah, and I wasn't going to defeat Poo in one hit, and I wouldn't be able to defeat Shrooom! in one hit. The only reason Everyone's Grudge worked so well on Trillionage sprout is that noone had defeated him yet, and he's [obviously] very, very old.)
Oh right... the Everyone's Grudge thing. That was Major Asshole, wasn't it? I wonder if he and t0nberry were working in concert (makes sense since Major Asshole brought up tonberries out of the blue just before t0nberry's appearance) or if they just both happened to be tonberry fans.
We'll give him a pass for that one, but his next post had damn well better have some decent content.
[This message has been edited by t0nberry22 (edited 04-30-2000).]




Post #727, by PSIOsman

PSIOsman considered what to do for a moment. The most pressing thing was to defeat Lavos and go back to the SM.Net area so that they could PARTY. He wanted to, since he had missed most of the good stuff.
I really doubt that's going to happen, and I also really doubt that's what you want.
However, he remembered when he and Alan tried to attack Lavos. It had seemed that the only way to defeat him was to get all the melodies.
He would have been ushered into the Awesome Club if he had said something like "but Lavos was so powerful it was almost like he was an AC."
"Ok, people, three things. What melodies do we have, what melodies do we need, and how do we get them?"
Might want to check in with Liyoshi, he's the guy that's trying to gather together melodies. Not sure he'll want to share with you, though.



Post #728, by Falcon24

Falcon rolled his eyes. "I'm not waiting to kill that thing. It took over my mind, I won't let it happen again."

"I'll just take it out myself. Besides, I have no time to sit around while it's destroying the earth." Falcon took off through the underbrush towards Lavos.

"You're mine, Lavos. You took over my mind...and I'll make you PAY!!"
Dun dun dunnnn? I guess?



Post #729, by PSIOsman
PSIOsman definitely has a habit of firing off three or four post bursts and then vanishing until the next day.
Osman looked at Falcon storming away through the underbrush. "Right...."
No, I think the "dun dun dunnn" sound effect was the right way to go there.
"Ok, so now what? We need the rest of the songs! Who can we get them from?" Asked Siris

"Dude, maybe Tim can like, help us out?" suggested Alan
SCORE! Great move! I love it when characters in stories written ten years past take my advice.
"Hmmm..."

Osman concentrated, using his Scimitar as a PSI antenna. He sent a psychic message to Tim...
Nice, the scimitar that does anything you want on demand. Never seen that one before.
"Tim... We require your assistance. We need the melodies..."




Post #730, by Gauntlet Wizard

"Wow, cool. A PSI antenna. Can you teach me how to do that? "
There's a missing ;) at the end there. You know, just in case PSIOsman didn't pick up on the sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Posts by Author