IF YOU'RE NEW HERE

Then you're probably confused as all hell as to what's going on. Click here to read the introduction. Then feel free to browse the archive; take note that this blog runs in reverse chronological order, so if you're starting from the beginning, that means you'll start from the oldest posts.

19 June 2011

Posts #806-810: 4 May 2000

Post #806, by loid

Meahnwhile Ton and Kiyo were still wandering around through the forest.
"Are you sure its this way?"
"Im postive Ton."
They squeezed through the trees only to find themselves back at the Lavos crater, only Lavos wasnt there.
"What happened? Where's Lavos?" asked Kiyo
Just then a Lavos egg started hatching, and a Lavos spawn creeped toward Ton.
"What? Get away!" cried Ton.
"mama"
"Did the Lavos spawn just call you 'mama'?"
Heh.
"It only makes sense, I was the first thing it saw, the first voice it heard. This little guy could come in handy..."
Actually, I was thinking more like killing it would be the correct play.



Post #807, by Mog116

Mog prayed with more heart then he even knew he had. Mog's duffel bag was sent to Tim!

Tim, the Items in it are:
1. 40 bottles of water.
2. 75 peanut cheese bars.
3. 21 Omega Bombs.
4. My specail orange sodacanister. unlimited drinks and 500 hp and pp healed every time. can only use every five turns.
5. Hover board.
6. White Magic Book. Teaches all white Mage spells.
That's not how white magic works. In any universe ever thought up.
7. ***! I don't know what this does. Its kind of funny, though.
8. Diamond-less pendant. can't be diamondized.
9. Sheild destroyer.
10. Anything else ya want!

Mog continued to pray. Tim was healed of Diamondization!
That might have been the lamest post in the entire Gathering. But I guess if it floats his boat.



Post #808, by Tengu Maul

Darth and his group had also somehow teleported from Lavos when he disappeared, as if along with them, they were within range of the cafe where Tim and Evil Mani Mani where.
Were. As you can see, Tengu is ignoring the teleportation crap, as well he should.
"Grrr.." Darth growled, and unsheathed his lightsaber, "Something big is here... Randite presense."
I assume that at some point before the end of this thing, Tengu will be kind enough to do some background expositing and tell us something about what the hell a Randite is and why I should care.
He rushed to the cafe, with the others straight behind. He came upon Evil Mani Mani[since an AC named Mani Mani is with our group already, from now on please refer to the evil Mani as "Evil Mani Mani"], about to reengage battle with Tim.
Butnahhhhhh. Evil Mani-Mani (it's supposed to be hyphenated, anyway) was around long before the AC was dreamed up. Therefore Mani Mani should have to rename her AC.
"Stop there, now!" Darth stared at him with an almost evil glare.

"Another group wishes to challenge me? How entertaining." Evil Mani Mani said.
Should be a comma there, not a period.
"Who are you?" asked Ness.

"Don't you remember me, Ness? I'm Mani Mani, except in a living form."

"No, I'M Mani Mani, you misinformed weirdo!" Mani chirped.

"Ah, so you're my decendant. A pity you're good and all, but I must destroy you all."

"DESENDANT?! What are you talking about?!" Mani almost exploded.
He took two cracks at spelling "descendant" and missed both times.
Also: That little revelation is exceptionally stupid. Hopefully it's after the Dr. Evil fashion. "Austin.... I am your father." "Really?" "No, not really. I can't back that up."
"What?" Tim was confused.

"Nevermind, this idiot's mine. If you want to help me, then do so!" Darth said, "You're gonna learn the hard way to never mess with a human/sith hybrid, cannibal!"
Sith is not a race. You'd think a Phantom Menace fanboy would know that.
"So you challenge me... very well, I accept..." Evil Mani Mani said.

(now my group's facing Evil Mani Mani, if there are any problems, let me know. If you don't want me to fight him, then please put Lavos back where he was before he disappeared, since my AC believes Randite to be Lavos, and wants him destroyed.)
That was a lot of effort just to throw a hissy fit about Liyoshi's stupidity. He could have just stuck with the ignoring he started this post off with.
[This message has been edited by Tengu Maul (edited 05-04-2000).]




Post #809, by Mog116

(Okay. I thought that the fight between Tim and E. Mani was on-on-one. That's why Dshu couldn't help. But, it's up for Tim to decide)
It's kind of poetic that Mog116 decided he and Liyoshi are going to be buddies.
Mog got up and walked out of the sewer. he walked around the spiral place, until finally he reached the tentical. Mog jumped on it, then teleported to the sea.

After swimming for a wjile, mog found a mirror. His reflection started moving and mog Jumped back. His reflectio stepped out of the mirror. The reflection spoke. [If you are matter, I am Anti-matter. If you are Good, I am evil. Prepare fo death!!!!!!!!]
Damn that was intimidating. Hold me.



Post #810, by Pikachu3164

[Bye Poo. Gotta Go!]
Pikachu started running towards the hole that would lead towards the Lost Underworld, and the Fire Springs.
Upon running into the Fire Springs,Pikachu abruptly stopped. [Great. I never did like this place in EarthBound. I kept getting lost. Oh well. Maybe someone's in here. HELLO!]
Pikachu waited for a few seconds, and thought he heard someone.
[Who's there?!]

Chances this is going to turn out to be waffle: 0.000%.
"It's me! Luna!"
Yeah... I act surprised.
[Where are you?]
"I don't know!"

You're in the Fire Spring cave. Did you forget?
[Great. Hmm....I have a map in my bag somewhere....]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Posts by Author