IF YOU'RE NEW HERE

Then you're probably confused as all hell as to what's going on. Click here to read the introduction. Then feel free to browse the archive; take note that this blog runs in reverse chronological order, so if you're starting from the beginning, that means you'll start from the oldest posts.

13 June 2011

Posts #756-760: 1-2 May 2000

Post #756, by EBPoo

"Hmmm..." Poo pondered. "I guess I'll join you two, but I'm not letting you ANYWHERE near my Sound Stone replica. I don't trust you.
Well played. 
Oh, and you can't ride in the Skyrunner II either. You'll have to walk." Chris and Nall began to walk away. "Hey! I was kidding about that last remark. You can ride!" Poo yelled after them. And so their journey together began. "We're heading for Lumine Hole," said Poo.
Hall.




Post #757, by Little Yoshi

"Y-you'll n-nev- *gasp*never b-beat *wheeze* me w-with *pant* s-stupid ol' p-prayer!"Mani Mani said.
Tim took the tinyest sip of water, he wanted to conserve it, but one day had already past(since I've got me some H2O here, I'll last longer than I said earlier)

And yet it feels so much longer than that. Please don't make me read much more of this. Please.
[Thank you, Nathan and Chris]





Post #758, by t0nberry22

Ton suddenly saw a sound stone appear in front of him. He grabbed it. "Wow... a sound stone with 6 of the 9 melodies!"
"Well, which ones are missing?" said Kiyo.
"Magnet Hill, Fire Springs, and that other one..."
Yet another content-free post. t0nberry is not endearing himself to this annotator.




Post #759, by dhsu

Click here for music!
Incredibly, that link to dhsu's ancient angelfire site still works 11 years later. It's the music that plays in Final Fantasy VI when something wacky is going on. It's a pretty good theme song for the Kiddie Klub.
Dhsu was hugging his pillow, sucking his left thumb, and surfing on the Internet with his right hand when he stumbled on a post entitled "The First Annual SM.net Gathering!" Interested, he clicked on the 20-page long post and was instantly sucked in!

A little confused and disoriented, he looked around a saw familiar EarthBound scenery, and a huge glass window to his right. A monstrous head was looking at him.

"What in the world are you doing in my computer?!?" it cried.

"Computer?" Dhsu questioned. "You don't play EarthBound on your computer."

"Try me, freak. Get out of my game!"

"What?! YOU'RE the freak, you lamer! Why, I would bash your face in if you weren't hiding behind that glass wall and if I weren't a week late for the SM.net Gathering! Good BYE! Oh yeah, and say 'fuzzy pickles'!"

And with a puff of flash powder smoke, Dhsu was gone, and so was the kid's game.
Um... right, then.
Milliseconds later, Dhsu fell out of the sky and landed with a painful thump on grassy ground.
There was a guy from the Elder Days... I can't quite recollect his name... but every time he entered #earthbound his first line would be, "[name] falls from sky!" Those were the days. Somebody help me out if you were there and remember who he was.
"Ah, here we are. Should be on the REAL Eagleland Island now."

He glanced down and saw that he was sitting on the imprint of a giant foot.

"Man, I've gotta lay off on those Peanut Cheese Bars..." Dhsu said to himself.

As he dusted himself off, he looked around and saw an unconscious Titanic Ant and the metal remains of its replica.
Wow, he's actually referencing the Titanicystein thing from like 500 posts ago. He must be friends with whoever wrote that; no, I won't go back and check. Leave me alone.
"Hmmm...looks like all the work's already been done for me. Where is everybody now?"

As he thought, he heard soft, beautiful music flowing from the place he was standing on.

"Wow, this is Giant Step, this is really Giant Step!" he exclaimed. "Oh man, I wish I had a Sound Stone with me..."

Then he remembered something. After much digging around in his infinitely deep pockets, he produced a slightly beat up, but perfectly working MP3 recorder. A click and five seconds later, he had recorded the melody of Giant Step.
Hahahahahaha! that was awesome. In your face, pretty much everyone else. Stupid regenerating Sound Stones.
Suddenly, the world turned white, and Dhsu had a black-and-white vision of his fluffy pillow at home. As the vision faded, Dhsu savored the warm and fuzzy feeling as long as he could.

"Wow, this is great!" he said. "I've got to find the other Sanctuaries and hear the whole song! I've always wanted that. But I've got a feeling some people out there need my help. Oh yeah...that's 'cause I was reading about them just now. Alright, ready or not SM.Netters, here I come!"

(By the way, how do you indent the paragraphs?)
You don't. This is an internet forum. You double-enter. You're already doing it right.
[This message has been edited by Dhsu (edited 05-02-2000).]
dhsu actually saved us from having easily the shortest five-post run in the Gathering.




Post #760, by StarmanDx

•hr•s kept praying.

• 10,784 HP of damage to Mani Mani!
• Tim's HP were maxed out!
• The Bottle of Water was sent to Tim via telepathy!

********

Chris could'nt focus at all while riding in the Sky Runner II to the Tenda Village in the Deep Darkness. First, he was out of Bottles of Water to send to Tim, second, he still had to get some melodies for his Sound Stone replica. While Nall rested beside him, Chris kept Checking his equipment and items. He made sure Nall had some strong armor, considering he was still at level two with hardly any skills at all. He sighed. Chris looked out the window, ondering if there was anything else he could do to make sure he and his friends would be safe.
Writing some content sometime would help keep you safe from this annotator's righteous wrath.
I'm totally out of ideas, he thought to himself. I can still pray, and help Tim, but I don't know how long he can last, or if Nall will last in Lumine Hole.
Dammit, people! H-A-L-L!
*sigh* I just wish I knew what to do... He sighed again. The only thing he could do now, is wait.
Would you mind not writing if you're just going to wait and not advance the plot? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Posts by Author