IF YOU'RE NEW HERE

Then you're probably confused as all hell as to what's going on. Click here to read the introduction. Then feel free to browse the archive; take note that this blog runs in reverse chronological order, so if you're starting from the beginning, that means you'll start from the oldest posts.

19 June 2011

Posts #811-815: 4 May 2000

Post #811, by SuperSpeedy/Mankey Boy

(If they let me bring in 2 ACs, I bet you can, too! I'm not using my 1st one as I use to.)
...I don't even know what that means. I'm guessing this is his clumsy effort at challenging PSI322 to actually smack him down, by way of not using one of his ACs for a few posts and then casually bringing him back in. But he made one fatal miscalculation: guruzeth is reading this now.
Poryhedron, knowing where Pikachu is, teleported to the Lost Underworld.
"Hey Pika!" said Poryhedron. "I'll be following you!"
"PIKA!" said Pikachu. [You're stalking me?]
Hey, that's two stalkers in the Lost Underworld now! Clearly what we need here is Stalker vs. Stalker in a steel cage match to the death.
"PORY! No!" said Poryhedron. "I gave you a stuffed Bowser, remember?"
[Oh, yeah,] he said. [But I have one.]
Yeah... stalkers frequently buy things for their stalkees. It makes them more creepy, not less.
"What's that?" said Poryhedron. He heard a voice.
[That's Luna,] said Pikachu.
"No," said Poryhedron. "What's that?" he added, pointing behind Pikachu.
Wow, that was the most sensible SS/MB post ever. Are we sure that was really him at the keyboard?



Post #812, by Luna

Luna was surronded by people she had met once or twice during the party. She fought her way to a corner of the dark cave and clicked on her walkie-talkie.
LOL. Gotta love her wry acknowledgment of all the attention she gets.
"Waffle! Come in, Waffle!" Luna said into the walkie-talkie.
"I'm still here!" Came the reply "I'm at the shiny spot!"
Luna groaned. "I'm surronded with people. And I'm in one of the bottom caves. I'll be out of her in a minute, though!"
Luna scrambled out of the cave, and looked around. She saw a Lava flow, and headed towards it. Suddenly, somthing taped her on the shoulder.
I hate it when I get taped on the shoulder. I have to take the whole shirt off to get the tape off.
"Boo." said the soul-consuming flame.
"GWAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Luna screamed, and fell over backwards into the Lava flow.
"GWAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" She screamed again. Then she stopped. Why wasn't it burning her to pieces? Then it hit her: the star pendant! It protected againest fire attacks!
"Heck, all I have to do is SWIM up to the sanctuary now!" She grinned to herself. Soon, she was up on the top ledge besides Waffle.
Yeah, but lava isn't a fire attack. It's like 8,000 degree molten rock. Big difference.
"Right, let's go!" He said, pointing at the shiny spot.
"Kay. Let's go!"
And the two marched on to collect the melody.
Did you guys see that? Someone tried to interfere and Luna ditched them so she could continue running solo with waffle. AGAIN.
waffle, go for it, man! Now is your moment!



Post #813, by Little Yoshi

(Okay guys, let's get one thing straight.
Yes, let's. Unless it involves having to endure more of your madness. Crap, it does, doesn't it?
LAVOS IS STILL WHERE HE WAS EARLIER, HE IS NOT IN THE CAFE. HE POPPED UP THERE SIMPLY TO SCARE ME.
I don't know why the kid thinks caps lock is necessary. OK, so you're conceding the point, as well you should, great. Let's move on.
Oh, and Darth, well, I know and greatly appreciate your trying to help, but this is duel only Evil Mani Mani and I should fight, so if you don't mind, may I dismiss you in my post?
Oh, he minds. Believe me, he minds.
As well he should, because--and here I am going to use caps lock for emphasis--THIS IS INTERACTIVE FICTION, NOT THE FANFICS SECTION. At this point I have no idea why he's allowed to keep getting away with refusing to allow anyone else to get involved in his action. He is writing a fanfic and posting it to the Gathering because nobody reads anything in the fanfics section. 
Lavos is where he was earlier, so you can go fight him. Plus, beating him helps me: Evil Mani Mani uses Lavos's power to help him battle. If you have a disagreement, I guess I could make this a big battle, and also allow Dhsu to join as well)
So noble of you to, you know, offer to interact with someone. On the Interactive Fiction forum.
"FOOLS! Tim must do this on his own!"
"Hey, Apple, do we HAVE to go?" Darth said.
"I'm afraid so, but if you keep praying for Tim, he may gain the ability to defeat Evil Mani Mani. I guess you want to fight Lavos?" The Apple said. Darth's group nodded, and were returned to the battle scene with Lavos.
God this kid does nothing but use the IF board to masturbate.
"Let me see..." Tim thought, looking over all of Mog's gifts."I'll need this!" He said, equipping the Diamondless pendant.
(I need to go, I might edit this post too add-on later)
But he didn't, thank almighty reidman.




Post #814, by Tengu Maul

(Seeing as that's cleared up, I can continue.
Thank goodness for that, too. I look forward to Tengu posts. 
Also, please try and leave later Randites to my attention, since Darth's the only one who knows about them at the moment.)
This from someone who teaches Using Out-of-Character Knowledge In-Character at the graduate level. Also, he still refuses to tell us what the hell Randites are. Presumably he doesn't want one of the kiddies jumping in and declaring the Randites are a race of evil three-eyed Mr. Saturns that talk backwards or something.
Back at Lavos...

"Now where were we?" Darth lunged at Lavos and slashed him, leaving a burning cut on his head.

Lavos roared and shots a spine attack, but Darth deflected it with a counter-slash.

Ness used PSI Rockin Omega, but Lavos ignored it.

Lavos shot his head forward at Darth, knocking him to the ground.
Man, that sounds like a handy head. Can I get one of those?
Mani used PSI Freeze Omega on Lavos, but the damage was minimal.

Darth got up and double-slashed Lavos.

Paula used Offense Omega on the entire group.

Ness then felt a grave feeling, and pure energy from the ground seeped into his body. He rose into the air, and floated above Lavos and screamed, "Terra Smash!"
Obviously it would all be for naught if he didn't scream TERRA SMASH!!!! at the top of his lungs.
A large aqua-green dome of energy appeared over Lavos and collasped on him, doing untold damage. Lavos ALMOST lost his head from the attack instantly...

Lavos prepared another spine attack, directed at Ness.

(Everyone, since Tim and Evil Mani are one-on-one, please let everyone involved in the Lavos fight[my group, Falcon, etc] fight off Lavos. Please do not remove him until the fight is over, etc.)
(BTW, Terra Smash is Ness using pure Earth energy in the form of a magic attack. It equals at least seven thousand HP damage to all targets, but can cost Ness a lot of MP/PSI)
It's cute how he thinks anyone gives a damn what Terra Smash is.

It's amazing he keeps on getting away with trying to outlaw people from doing anything with his plotlines. At this point PSI322 and guruzeth both were tired of fighting him and pretty much left him alone until his megalomaniacism got too far out of hand.



Post #815, by Anthadd

"Help me..." Anthadd's cry for help wafted throughout the Lumine Hall, and faded out.

In his prison, Anthadd was unconscious from lack of air.

(Somebody SAVE me!) a psychic cry exclaimed.
Wow, Anthadd, I really thought you were above doing the exact same thing Foppy King and 3164 have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Posts by Author