IF YOU'RE NEW HERE

Then you're probably confused as all hell as to what's going on. Click here to read the introduction. Then feel free to browse the archive; take note that this blog runs in reverse chronological order, so if you're starting from the beginning, that means you'll start from the oldest posts.

13 June 2011

Posts #746-750: 1 May 2000

Post #746, by Little Yoshi

"Tim, there is no way you can defeat me!" Mani Mani said.
$25 says he's wrong.
Mani Mani used Special Omega!
"Wait, I think I'll just let you starve!"
"I'm not as stupid as that idiot Pokey, who turned off this device, which did however, allow me to save it. Mwa ha ha!"
"Are you sad, Tim?"
"Tim Tim Tim Tim Tim Tim Tim Tim Tim Tim Tim Tim Tim Tim Tim Tim Tim Tim Tim Tim Tim Tim!"
"I'm h-a-p-p-y"
"Here, a treat for your wait!" Mani Mani said, using Flash Omega. Tim fell to his knees, unharmed, but stunned. He had actually meant to go to this position, as he closed his eyes, put his hands together, and prayed from the bottom of his heart.
"Th...that can't beat m- me!" Mani Mani said.
I knew it! I knew he always wanted to be a girl. Also: in before he cries for attention again.
"It's n-no use, Tim!"
"You m-might as w-well save your breath!"
"Your loss!"
"You look way too pitiful, Tim! I tell you what. I have some kindness in my heart, Tim, so I'll say this duel was a draw, and let you go! How about it?"Tim simply shook his head and continued.
Well, I really don't see the downside to just walking away.
"You must be an insane fool! Anyone, and I mean ANYONE would let this duel be a draw instead of dehydrating! Perhaps I hit you too hard, so I'll make the decision for you!"
"Tim may make any decidion he wishes, but only he can end this duel, whether it is by killing you, killing himself, or excepting your offer ON HIS OWN FREE WILL!" The Apple of Enlightment said.
SHUT THE F--- UP FAT MAN, THIS AIN'T NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS.
Tim continued praying.
Mani Mani took 5046 HP of damage!
"WHAT!!!???!?!!?!?!?!!?" Mani Mani boomed.
"I now must try in this battle," It said.
Tim's prayer was absorbed by the darkness!
Tim's prayer was absorbed by the darkness!
Tim's prayer was still absorbed by the darkness!
(I'll say that in a page, Tim has dehydrated, unless you guys post way too fast)
As predicted. This is like his sixth post that connects to the rest of the thread in not the slightest way and involves no one else, and he can't figure out why everyone is ignoring him.
[This message has been edited by Little Yoshi (edited 05-01-2000).]






Post #747, by Gauntlet Wizard

"Aaaaah!" Siris yelled. "What the freak is that thing?!" He instinctively fired off a magic lance from his staff, which hit the beast in face, stunning it. He, Osman, and Alan shifted into battle positions and began to exchange blows with the beast, Siris whacking the mysterious creature with his magically imbued staff, Alan hitting it with his surfboard (you do use a surfboard, right?) and Osman using his superior swordfighting skills with his PSI Scimitar. The beast attacked continuously with its claws and teeth. Ocassionally, Siris cast a Blaze, Freeze or Bolt spell, and Alan tried his PSI Tsunami. But the beast kept on going, showing no signs of weakening.
"It's too strong!" Siris exclaimed. "We need to change our attack plans!"
If you had some better way of fighting, why are you not using it already? Just giving it a chance to kill you for sportsmanship's sake?




Post #748, by loid

Kiyo had woken up from camping in the forest, it was still night. If he wanted to go back he had to go through Lavos and to do that he needed allies, and he needed sancutary power. He woke up beacuse of shouting coming from a tree, It was Ton, he was stuck.
I smile every time this happens. Two lonely boys alone in the world find one another. Hilarity ensues.
"Oh man, do you need help?"
"Yes! Get me out of here!"
Kiyo got Ton out of the tree and explained everything about Lavos and the Sanctuaries.
"Woah! We need sanctuary power if we want to survive! But from where?....."
It's been like 400 posts now and there's still no clear explanation for why people need Sanctuary power. I'm being a real stickler about this.




Post #749, by StarmanDx

Chris and Nall had barely travelled in the cave leading to Giant Step when Chris felt something and kneeled down.

"Something wrong, Chris?" Nall asked, worried.

"No," Chris replied. "Just something I need to do..."
Awww! I smiled again. Two straight posts where lonely boys found each other!
• Tim's prayer was answered by C••i•.
• •h••• felt Tim's danger, and prayed for his safety.

• 6798 HP of damage to Mani Mani!
• Tim's HP were maxed out!
• The Bottle of DX Water was sent to Tim via Telepathy!
That is not how telepathy works. I do not think 'telepathy' means what you think it means.
Chris got up. "You sure you're okay?" Nall inquired. "You look like you were fighting something extremely strong."

"Trust me, Nall. I'm fine," was all Nall could get out of Chris, and they continued. While they worked there way up to the Shining Spot, Chris still prayed for Tim's safety, hoping he wouldn't dehydrate. He didn't know what was going on, or why Tim was in such danger, but he kept on praying.
Or, you know, who the hell Tim is and why I would care, and if I care, why I would attempt praying for him instead of checking my medication dosage.
********

"Something's not right here," Chris muttered to Nall as they reached the famous Magic Butterfly place. "Most of the enemies we faced were either from Chrono Trigger, or were Lavos spawn..."
I've been saying that for a couple hundred posts now!
"This doesn't feel right..." Nall responded. That was the last they talked for a while, as they rested and licked their wounds. Though Nall hadn't been doing much frontline fighting, he had been injured quite badly.
And since you never bothered to tell us who Nall is or why he's here, we don't care.
Slowly, night began to set in. "We should camp for the night," Chris said. Nall nodded, and they set up their tent.
Usually it's a better idea to set up camp before you commence resting.
[This message has been edited by StarmanDx (edited 05-01-2000).]





Post #750, by Little Yoshi

Tim had nothing better to do. He sent Tonberry his melodies(all but Fire Springs and Magnet Hill, and #9)
No, I have no foggy idea what the hell that was all about, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Posts by Author