IF YOU'RE NEW HERE

Then you're probably confused as all hell as to what's going on. Click here to read the introduction. Then feel free to browse the archive; take note that this blog runs in reverse chronological order, so if you're starting from the beginning, that means you'll start from the oldest posts.

11 June 2011

Posts #706-707: 29 April 2000

Post #706, by SirMontyG
28 April gave us only about ten posts. This thread is teetering on the brink of irrelevance. Perhaps that's why PSI322 jumped back into it.
"But why 'no'" Asked TSB with sadness.

"Dear, dear Skittleboy. When will you learn.." Sir began


"That the only real Bond here is me!"
Sir snagged the remote control, hoped into the fully tricked out Z8 and sped off in the distance.

(Oh, and Ness, the remote control car you're thinkning of is the Z3 from Tomarow Never Dies, not the Z8 from The World's Not Enough, but I'll let it slide because I really like the Z8 ^_^)
"Just try and catch me!"
I keep telling you guys. Major Asshole delivers the asshole factor every time.
[This message has been edited by SirMontyG (edited 04-29-2000).]






Post #707, by Little Yoshi
(EBPoo, I'm in the Cafe battling the Evil Mani Mani Statue right now, but I guess you could be in Moonside, if there was no Evil Mani Mani Statue in your Moonside.)
That was like 300 posts ago, so I think Poo is being reasonable not to care. It is a little confusing that there are, nearly as I can estimate, about 15 Mani-Mani statues, but that's an EarthBound character/item and no one's allowed to monopolize it.
(Pikachu, I'd really like to help you, but I'm right now in a major duel. Please come back to the IF!)
That should do the trick. All he needed was a little attention.
(I would really like some more melodies...)
We would really like you to go away. Or failing that, write some goddamn content already that doesn't involve you using Chrono Trigger sword moves and gloating about how cool you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Posts by Author