IF YOU'RE NEW HERE

Then you're probably confused as all hell as to what's going on. Click here to read the introduction. Then feel free to browse the archive; take note that this blog runs in reverse chronological order, so if you're starting from the beginning, that means you'll start from the oldest posts.

11 June 2011

Posts #708-710: 29 April 2000

Post #708, by waffle

So, Waffle, Luna, and Mog got to Fourside for some shopping and relaxing. Luna opened up a big map of the city. "Hmm...Where to first...," she said showing it to Waffle and Mog.
"Well," Waffle replied, "It looks like they have a new deluxe mall here..." "I bet that'd be good," Mog interupted, "There's all different stuff there."

Luna folded up the map and put it in her pocket. "Okay, so we'll go to the mall."
They walked down a couple streets past a hotel, hospital, and other stores, to the back part of the city where the 'Fourside Mall' was standing.
"Looks pretty nice" Waffle said looking up at the many floors of the building above.
"Yeah, wonder how many stores are in there..."
Mog walked forward towards the door. "Alright, but are we gonna go in? C'mon lets go."

So, the 3 of them walked into the mall...
I presume this is different from the Department Store you could enter in the game, since they're going out of their way to call it a mall and waffle and Luna have in fact played EarthBound. And you know, it's actually nice to have some ACs doing some random mundane stuff rather than trying to save the world from crossover destructo-aliens.




Post #709, by loid

While all this was going on, Kiyo had become seperated from Anthadd and got lost. He was wandering around when he found lavos, and about 300,000 lavos eggs.
"Uh oh...Uh Ant? Juliana? Somebody?"
Wow, haven't seen ol' loid in a while. And you know, what's amazing is loid actually introduced a potentially important plot development, at least if you're into this whole Lavos thing. Think of it! 300,000 Lavoses running around needing to be killed! We can stretch this baby out for years.




Post #710, by Queen Catherine
Speaking of people who haven't posted in a long time but I was fine with that.
"Dude!" I said and looked around.
I was wearing my school's orange Track Team uniform and looked around. I was in my own little land.
"What were those drugs I've taken?" I wondered and walked down the walkway.
Rule violation right there. Boom goes the hammer of justice!
I met my mom and my sis, and of course my dad.
PsycoPyro has apparently forgotten to even try to disguise his writing style while writing on the Queen Catherine account. 
I continued to walk the walkway and I came across some land with a poke-a-dotted floor.
I hope that at some point in his adolescence PP/QC figured out that it is in fact spelled "polka".
I saw friends that I haven't seen in a long time, staring at me. Then, I found a little girl, playing by herself with a stuffed dolphin no one around. As I approached the girl, I recognized her face. It was me when I was about seven years. It was the me who was the quiet, shy, lonely, and anti-social being. I had hardly any friends because I was picked on since I was shy. Most of her friends had move away and went to other far away places.
Oh god, here we go on a journey into PP/QC's lonely childhood and why his life sucks.
I walked away from the girl and walked up the walkway. Then I heard voices that were laughing.
"Someone likes you." The voice laughed and echoed. "And he's going to get revenge of you! You will find him in the Sea of Eden!"
I ran into a house and found no one in it, but a few presents. Since I was wandering around inside my head, I figured that the presents belonged to me.
That's sound logic. 
I opened the three gifts and found a CD Player with No Doubt's new CD abulm in it, a Hunting Bow, and deadly arrows with sharp arrowheads.
Then, I left the house ran into the direction where the "Sea of Eden" was located. Because of my incredible speed, I ran past enemies that were after me.
Wait. I thought incredible speed was already spoken for?
Then, I climbed down a rope and found myself standing in murky green water that was up to my hips.
"Great! My Track uniform is ruined! Now I have to pay Three-hundred dollars to replace it!"
I really, really hope that no one ever had to pay $300 for shorts and a tank top. Maybe you can get there if you include the shoes, socks and cup. (Or, if we prefer to play along with PP/QC's fantasy about being a girl, sports bra.)
I ran (or at last tried to) in the sea and avoided three Krakens. Then, I saw a tall, figure figure standing on the island with a long object in it's hand. Mist surrounded the figure, making it difficult to make out who it was. As I slowly approached the island, I recognized who the figure was. My Ex boyfriend "Bobby" (Let's call him that for now) held a steel baseball bat. His clear, blue eyes narrowed and his lips curled into a sinister grin.
"Hello, Jenny." He said with a sinister voice. "I can control you part of mind.
It's hurting my brain just figuring out what exactly he was trying to communicate when he typed "I can control you part of mind."
You thought you could trust me and help me with my problems. All what you did was interferred with my life! I got you friends on my side of the battlefield and where are yours? You poor girl.. you can't even defend yourself."
"This is the guy I have to fight to get out of here...?" I asked aloud. "Wonderful."
"Wrong." Bobby said. "Looks who's behind me."
He stepped aside, revealing a Mani Mani statue. I knew that this was going to be a burtal, painful battle.
OK, 16 Mani-Mani Statues.
And since I know you're curious: the Battle of Burtal (14-15 June 1843) was a major turning point in French Guyana's unsuccessful bid for independence from their Italian oppressors. (The French had given it to the Italians in the Treaty of Romano Pizarro in 1838; historians believe one of the major contributing factors in the Guyanan defeat was that they didn't even realize they were supposed to be killing Italians until a week before the Battle of Burtal.)
[This message has been edited by Queen Catherine (edited 04-29-2000).]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Posts by Author