IF YOU'RE NEW HERE

Then you're probably confused as all hell as to what's going on. Click here to read the introduction. Then feel free to browse the archive; take note that this blog runs in reverse chronological order, so if you're starting from the beginning, that means you'll start from the oldest posts.

18 November 2009

Posts #136-140: 15 April 2000

Post #136, by Earth Bound Ranger

Mark was wandering around the dance floor aimlessly. He was not shy in any way, but all the women were taken already.
Suuuuuuuure.
Dancing not being his strong suit, Mark walked outside just to walk along the beach in silent thought.
The PSI322 gambit.
He paced all the way up the beach, then started the way back. Once he got back, he sat on the beach, thinking of all the fun he had and would have, and the trouble he was going to get in when he had to go back. Then he forgot about the trouble and remembered the life he lived back in Idaho. Then he wiped that place from his mind and sat in the sand silently...
This guy had real issues with Idaho. I think we'd better keep him there for the good of the rest of society.

Being serious for a moment, I would guess this kid thoroughly hated his parents/school/life.



Post #137, by Little Yoshi

Tim continued blasting monsters, until he finaly met another kralen.
"Oh shoot!" Tim shouted, remembering the only way he could beat these earlier were with Pikachu's attacks. So he started shooting at different body parts, not getting any effect. Some people at the dance noticed the kralen, but figured that Tim could handle it.
"Okay, gotta have a weapon in here, gotta have a weapon in here..." Tim said, rummaging through his storage compartment.
Wait a second, Tim. Aren't you trying to stop this thing from going into violence? Or did you get bored and change your mind?
Then, the kralen got a SMAAAAAASH! attack on the boat. It remained in tact, but had taken serious shield damage.
Of course the boat has energy shields.
What could Tim do now? He helplessly checked his storage compartment again, and suddenly noticed something that wasn't there before. He withdrew the Masamune from its sheath, and leapt into the air.
Oh god.
The kralen dodged and struck the boat. Tim tried again, but was counter-attacked with a vicous bite. Wounded, he knew all he could do was try again. Again, it dodged. Suddenly, an apparation appeared in front of Tim. It was Frog, who preformed Leap Slash on thin air.

Of course! Tim learned Leap Slash!
The apparation vanished, and Tim's boat was struck again.
"Warning! Shield is down! Warning! Shield is down! The boat and passengers can now take dmage! Warning!" Tim's computer shouted.
Tim executed Leap Slash, and succesfuly defeated the kralen.
"Time to regenerate the shield!" Tim said, speeding off to the dock.
.....
..........
What the f--- was that all about?



Post #138, by Mog116

(I fixed my old post)
(Thanks for wasting precious internet bits)



Post #139, by PsycoPyro

I go back to the hotel and asked someone the time there.
"It's 7:35 PM." The clerk behind the check-in desk replied.
"Kay-o!" I said and hurried to my hotel room.
I started to straighten my up up a little and I grabbed my red duffle bag. Then, I ran out of the hotel and went to the beach. I prepared a few big fireworks and Bottle rockets on the beach as I save the others for later.
Well, I'm glad he's having fun, anyway. Moving right along...



Post #140, by Earth Bound Ranger

Mark watched Tim run down to the beach that he was sitting in silent reflection, and by the way he looked, Mark could tell it wasn't going to be silent anymore. Mark ran over to help him whith the fireworks just as the first rocket went off. I launched itself high into the air, and then exploded into a large red baseball cap (go figure).
Unfortunately for us all, 'I' was a typo, and he didn't himself explode.
Then mark got over in time to see one with Ness and Paula painted on the side, and guessed what it would turn out to be. It exploded into a heart shape and then glittered as it fell. The next one had a picture of Jeff on the side, and it turned out to be a dud (also go figure).
Poor Jeff was always mistreated and uncared for. PSI322 went through a period where she extolled Jeff in all her writing for a while, because she felt bad for him.
But when he pulled out the last one, Mark had the sudden urge to be a good hundred feet away. When it was lit, they ran as far as they could from it, only stopping to watch it go up and explode in an explotion the size of the island. The last one had gotten some attention, but their fears were quickly subsided. The dance went along into the night, all that was left of it...
If you're thinking 'this is starting to get boring'... I am too. I don't blame you if you skip ahead some (assuming I keep annotating), but I actually think things will start picking up. We're just in a rut where bad posters are doing all the posting for the time being.

2 comments:

  1. I ROFLed at the "oh hi Masamune, oh hi Frog, plz save me" thing in Little Yoshi's post. Yep, lots of comedic gold in these hills. :P

    Also, what was everyone's thing with mispelling the Kraken as "Kralen"? anyways? I've seen in in a multitude of posts already. I hope I wasn't one of these people, but I'm reading this without any forehand knowledge of what's going to happen next [since I don't remember most of the finer details of the IF] o.O;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assume that the first poster to type 'Kralen' (who, if I recall without bothering to look it up, did so several times in that first post) did so intentionally, the implication being this was a slightly different creature from a Kraken.

    I'm pretty sure it was PP/QC, though, and being the gramer guroo he is, it may just be a typo that the next poster assumed was intentional, and so it went. By the time you showed up to totally kick random encounter ass, it was back to being Krakens.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Posts by Author