IF YOU'RE NEW HERE

Then you're probably confused as all hell as to what's going on. Click here to read the introduction. Then feel free to browse the archive; take note that this blog runs in reverse chronological order, so if you're starting from the beginning, that means you'll start from the oldest posts.

18 November 2009

Posts #121-125: 14 April 2000

Post #121, by Pikachu3164

[Yeah. Another Pokémon hater to add to the list. I wonder if anyone here would start a conversation with me without wanting to kick me.]
God, I should have banned this kid. Don't get me wrong; for the unintentional comedy value here in 2009, I couldn't be happier I didn't. But at the time, it's amazing I didn't ban him. PEOPLE HATED POKEMON EXACTLY BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU
By this point, four more people had come to the dance. Chris and Juliana were still dancing, but Mark, Jenny, Drew, and Psycho (your AC is Matt, right? I have trouble keeping track of names.)
You could, you know, read some of his earlier posts.
had joined in the dance.
Hoping that one of them may like Pokémon, he walked over to them and satrted to talk with them.
Not to wax philosophical or anything, but if your entire self-identity is tied up in Pokemon and you can't figure out why people don't like you, you probably have at least a handful of diagnosable mental disorders.
(One of you four start a conversation with Pikachu. Do what you want, talk to me, slash me in half, kick me, give me a Peanut Cheese Bar, just something. Kay-o?)

[This message has been edited by Pikachu3164 (edited 04-14-2000).]




Post #122, by NessJeff

"Yo, Pikachu3164, over here!"
[Yes, Finally!]
Drew and Pikachu begin talking/thought-speaking about PoKéMoN and DiGiMoN and stuff.
[Yes! Someone who won't kick me!]
[Ya know, that's my philosophy on school. Every day I don't get kicked is a good thing.]
ROFL
(Drew can use thought speak, but it's shaky, and not done well.)
Awww, the emo kids have made friends with each other! It's so cuuuute! Now they can sit around together and cut themselves!



Post #223, by Luna

"Hrmmm... great party..." Luna observed from her spot at the snack bar. People were talking in one corner, and a few people were dancing. The rest were sitting around doin nothing. "I need to strike up a conversation with somone, Dance with somone, or sit here bored as a log all night. I just hope SOMONE will talk/dance with me..."
Translation: WOULD ONE YOU LAZY FRAIDY-CAT GIRLY-MEN COME OVER HERE AND GET ME INVOLVED ALREADY? NO, I WILL NOT ASK YOU TO DANCE!

It's amazing how many boys spend years dreaming of a girl--as many SM.Net boys did of Luna, for instance--but even when an opportunity clearly presents itself, don't have anywhere near the balls to say 'hey, wanna dance?' And this is why said girl has never noticed them and will never notice them.


Post #224, by Queen Catherine

I start to get bored and I really want to dance. I was boared just standing around and watching. Then, I began to notice NessJeff is looking for someone to dance. I smile at him...
I have no idea what motivated 'her' to do this. Maybe vindictiveness toward 3164. Just thinking that thought made me smile.


Post #225, by NessJeff

Drew(That's me!) and Jenny(That is your AC's name, right? I'm not good with names...) walk up to each other.
"Yes?" Drew asks.
"Would you dance with me?"
"Okay, but I'm not very good. I liked your Super Smash Brothers fanfic."
Good god. The correct answer is 'yes', doofus! The myriad ways guys screwed this kind of stuff up....
"You liked it? Wow."
Drew and Jenny walk on to the dance floor together...

1 comment:

  1. The timid-male's awkwardness strikes again! XD

    Oh Baron, you are right indeed. Even not into the "serious" stuff yet, this *is* a comedy gold mine, and we're not even into the stupidest crap of all. It's coming though, I'm sure... knowing how I was then. :P

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Posts by Author