IF YOU'RE NEW HERE

Then you're probably confused as all hell as to what's going on. Click here to read the introduction. Then feel free to browse the archive; take note that this blog runs in reverse chronological order, so if you're starting from the beginning, that means you'll start from the oldest posts.

26 November 2009

Posts #196-200: 16 April 2000

Post #196, by waffle

Waffle walked over to the winner and congratulated him. "Man..."waffle said to himself, "Guess I should try more at all those practices..." He stood around at the beach,where the the cool breaze that made him feel so good was blowing. He was pretty tired and decided to relax a bit.

Waffle walked down the path to his room and wished Luna good luck next time.
Making sure to stay in Luna's consciousness. And actually fairly well played.
Then he went in his room and hung out while wondering what awaited him next.




Post #197, by Mog116

Mog awoke with a jolt. He hadfallen asleep in the dancing room. He had already slept the three hours he slept every night, so he went outside.
Yeah. I doubt that.
Mog yawned. He was not tired, Just when he woke up, he always yawned. He pulled a floaty-belty-thingy out and put it on.
Haha! Awesome. He's admitting he's around 10 years old and doesn't know how to swim?
He waded out into the ocean. He would try to learn to swim, so in case they had a surfing contest he could try.
Yes. Yes, he is.
(30 minutes later...) Mog pulled a water snake off his leg. He walked into the apartments, saw the PQ and EB tourneys, and decided to sign up.
There are no water snakes in the ocean.
"Well, I have no talents, and missed every other tourney, so..." Mog walked to Drew and got a Paula's Quest game. He went up to his apartment and played it and MoogleBound tell Dawn.
He and 3164 really need to start some kind of support group for attention-starved people who publicly hate themselves hoping someone will pat them on the back.



Post #198, by Chris

The next day, Chris was up with the sunlight.
Probably didn't sleep all night for being giddy over hanging out with Juliana all day.
He quickly showered and dressed, and rushed down to the lobby, where he found several people were sitting around, eating breakfast and chatting. Chris wandered over to the breakfast buffet, and began loading up his plate with bacon, grits, eggs, pancakes, most any breakfast food you might imagine (except waffles).
Chris betrays that he's from somewhere south of the Mason-Dixon. The best description of grits came from a guy named Aaron Watt, who when asked about grits described them thusly: "You know on the periodic table, at the bottom, where it says 'Gr'? That's Grits."
He then looked around, and found a nice little table by a window overlooking the ocean.

He ate his breakfast, and wondered if anyone else would show up.
And by 'anyone else' he means... well, you know what he means.
[This message has been edited by Chris (edited 04-17-2000).]
Chris must go back and edit 80% of his posts, often the following day.



Post #199, by NessJeff

Drew screams with joy! "Yes! Someone for me to beat! Fwahaha! Wait, I'll use my level 100 file on PQ. Not my 79979 level file. That's too easy, foo!"
Just to recap... he has been incessantly spamming his moronic excuse for a fangame in this thread, not hoping other people will enjoy it, but hoping that someone will somehow get suckered into some sort of competition with him, at his own (excuse for a) game, so he can win at something. It might be a feeling he's legitimately never experienced to this point in his life.
Drew eats cheese. I've hacked all on the island onto my signup! I won't Participate until the end, when I face da champ."
Drew begins singing.
"I'm on the road to Viridian City!
Meet my friends along the way, I'm on the road!
On the road to Viridian City!
I got a badge and the power to play!"
A yell from the admin level. "Shut Up! We can ban ya, ya know."
"Yes admins."
What the bloody hell?
The next day, everyone showed up for the tourneys...
Don't be too disappointed if this turns out to be wrong, pumpkin.



Post #200, by Tengu Man/Makron
Tengu Man likely spent a half hour repeatedly refreshing the page so he could record post #200.
The mysterious referee went to his room and got a large bag of cookies to eat. He wondered why he even came to this party. He stunk at sand castles, he also stunk at dancing, so he didn't go to the dance.
Also PSI322 was already spoken for by the time he realized a dance was going on, by an administrator, and Tengu was not confrontational with anyone beyond the level of easily-dominated 12 year olds.
He thought about entering a later event, but then something caught his attention. When he got there, he remembered there were many buildings and a few hotels, like a ghost town of sorts. He then came to a conclusion.

"This place isn't COMPLETELY new. People already live here, but they must have been desolated from us until now.
Isolated.
Maybe I can find some new people to join the party. Beats standing around doing nothing."
Actually, the Syndicate had all the natives whacked when they took over the island.
he got up, and prepared his double-bladed lightsaber, which came with his Darth Maul outfit, and went off north...

(I'm still not ready to be revealed yet, sorry. I'll reveal myself soon, k?)
Take your time. Really.

4 comments:

  1. "(I'm still not ready to be revealed yet, sorry. I'll reveal myself soon, k?)"

    Yes, past-me. Take eternity if you must. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What has me scratching my head is, is it supposed to be some gigantically DUN-DUN-DUNNNNNN moment when the guy in the Darth Maul costume turns out to be... *GASP* Tengu Man? Like, all the other authors will drop their jaws in awe? I'm not sure how you're going to work this out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh geez.

    Oh, and about the whole "Maul" thing. I know it came from Episode 1 being out, but my true 'forum character' [not the AC in the IF] was just Tengu with a Darth Maul-equse face-marking on his mask and a tri-blade forged of lightsabre-energy. It wasn't much more complex than that if I remember. I even have an old crappily shopped picture and a sprite of him on this computer buried somewhere with the other remenants of my life. :P

    [oh, and I deleted my past post because of a really stupid looking typo. I know it's probably dumb to do, but I still have problems with typing things fast and mispelling things. XD]

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Posts by Author