IF YOU'RE NEW HERE

Then you're probably confused as all hell as to what's going on. Click here to read the introduction. Then feel free to browse the archive; take note that this blog runs in reverse chronological order, so if you're starting from the beginning, that means you'll start from the oldest posts.

17 November 2009

Posts #86-90: 13-14 April 2000

Post #86, by Little Yoshi

"I'll help with the dance, but you guys might appreciate it more if I worked on the monsters, but I don't know, which would you prefer, your life or a dance?" Tim asked sarcasticaly.
(I got permission to say this from Chris)
"Tim, I think we'd rather our lives, you work on the monsters."Chris replied.
With that, Tim got on his Yoshi vehicle, and left the meeting, wondering if he'd make any new friends on this trip.
Nope. I have no foggy idea what this post is all about, either. Must have been a mood.



Post #87, by Dr. Andonuts

(Wow, your net connection goes down, and when it goes back up there are another 40 posts.)
Tell me about it. My net connection was down this entire time; I only heard about the Gathering secondhand from PSI322. By the time I got back on the internet, there were, oh, 600 posts or so.
Dr. Andonuts handed Ohamsie a little palmtop with a net connection and said, "starcraft.org is a good site for tips." Then he got back to his game playing Teradoc's EB RPG map and hoping some new people would come soon.
Translation: "I haven't actually read any of the last 30 posts or so, so I can't really make a coherent post yet, but I don't want to get totally lost in the shuffle, so: Hi! I'm still here!"
[This message has been edited by Dr. Andonuts (edited 04-14-2000).]




Post #88, by Pikachu3164

Pikachu ran up to Chris. He figured no one would bother him if he was busy decorating for a Starmen.Net party.

[Hey, Chris! I can help with the dance!]
"That's great! Umm... I think the decarations are in the closet. Would you get them?"
[Okay!]

Pikachu walked over to the closet happily and opened the door.
CRASH!
Brooms, mops, extra boxes of Peanut Cheese Bars, baseball bats, yo-yos, slingshots, 10 ton boulders, kitchen sinks, and basically everything elses you could possibly think of fell on Pikachu. The box of party decorations landed at the very top of the pile.
God, the persecution complex this kid has. Even inanimate objects are out to kill him. Did his parents and 9 siblings all take turns beating him up during his entire childhood?
[Ouch... Hey, I found the decorations...]
That's when Pikachu fainted.

A few minutes later, when Pikachu woke up, he said, [I think it would be safer if I went and helped Tim handle the monsters...]
With that, Pikachu stumbled out the doors.

* Oh, by the way, in case anyone happens to ever want to use Pikachu in a post, he communicates by using PSI, not talking. If he talked, all you'd here was a bunch a Pikas. So, instead, he uses PSI to speak to your brain. That's why I use [] instead of "". *
PIKACHUS CAN'T USE PSI THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PSI IN POKEMON WORLD AARARRRRRRGHGGGHHHH
[This message has been edited by Pikachu3164 (edited 04-13-2000).]




Post #89, by Little Yoshi

"Pikachu, what happened to you?!" Tim asked, seeing Pikachu in bad shape.
[I got squished by just about everything, so I decided to help you out]
"Here," Tim said, firing a heal laser at the mouse.
Whoops! Sorry, that was my 'vaporize bulldozer' laser. My bad!
[Thanks]
Now then, when a monster comes out, I'll fire my lasers at it while you-!" Tim was interupted by a large monster similar to the one Chris had battled earlier. He quickly tried defensive lasers, but they had no effect.
Then use attack lasers, dumbface. Who put you in charge of the lasers, anyway?
[I do what?]
"Get it with a Thunder!"Tim cried.
[Pika!]

ZAP!!!

The kralen fell to the ocean floor, unmoving.
Awww, it's so cute. Tim's a pokemon trainer now!



Post #90, by waffle

"I guess I'll help set up too."
Sure, what the hell, there's nothing better to do. Nine years later, you can still feel the awkwardness as no one wants to be the first to start the formal dance, because (a) that would involve approaching a girl, (b) there are only two girls around (QC is somewhere else), (c) one of them is loony and frightening, (d) the other, Chris might ban you from the forums for messing with. So it's kind of a tough situation. Chris is going to have to make the first move here. I wonder what it'll be?
waffle said rising from his chair. He walked over to the closet with the decorations and looked in. Lots of weird stuff. "Uhh..." waffle pulled out a big box full of random decorations. "I guess I'll just take this thing out and see whats inside..."

He opened the box...
Obvious hook for someone to introduce some chaos by having whatever's in the box flip out and attack him.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, when I first re-read 3164's earlier posts, I thought it might have possibly been just that he didn't want his AC to come off with the "nigh-unbeatable, god-mode" complex most of the other ACs had, and was trying to be a bit humble.

    But yeah, I will admit flat out he was likely being too "emo" for his own good. It's true being humble is the right thing most of the time, but you also have to have SOME balance of confidence or most people just keep clear of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, keep your own advice in mind too. I've already read like 12 variations on 'I was so dumb back then!' in your comments. I know you were a froot loop! I was there! We all were dumb! That's what's so funny about it now.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Posts by Author