IF YOU'RE NEW HERE

Then you're probably confused as all hell as to what's going on. Click here to read the introduction. Then feel free to browse the archive; take note that this blog runs in reverse chronological order, so if you're starting from the beginning, that means you'll start from the oldest posts.

15 November 2009

Posts #61-65: 12 April 2000

Post #61, by Pikachu3164

[Aw man! I hate rain!]
I remain mystified as to why 3164 persists in using those damned less-than/greater-than symbols in place of quotes, which I am manually replacing with brackets since Wordpress hates them. I guess we've entered Bizarro Steinbeck Land, and I'm in for more work than I was really hoping for when I signed up for this thing.
Pikachu was in his hotel room staring out at the storming outside. He had retreated into the room long ago because everyone just kept trying to bash the poor thing.
Man, all these kids have issues! Zero Self Esteem and Severe Persecution Complex, come on down! Show him what he's won!
[I knew I shouldn't have come! Everyone hates me here! No matter what I do to get on their good side, that take it wrongly and blast me!]
In the words of the great and wise Gord: Door's to your left.

(Note on the link: kgiax linked me to that on AIM one night, commenting, 'is this guy you? he seems just like you.' After reviewing the site, I now regard that as one of the best compliments I ever received.)
Pikachu had 10 burn marks from Gaia Beams, 6 cuts from swords, and 35 bruises from being whacked with bats and frying pans.
SO WHY DON'T YOU CUT YOURSELF JUST TO ADD TO YOUR PAIN EMO BOY
[I want to go out and play SSB, but if everybody hates me! So I'll just sit here until someone gets me. Which means I'll be in here a while.]
YOU NEED A RAZOR, EMO BOY? I'VE GOT ONE RIGHT HERE.
Pikachu then grabbed his portable SNES and played one of his games.
As long as you leave us alone.



Post #62, by Prince of the Stars

Then Prince saw the Pikachu up on the 3rd floor window. "Now I know what to do!" he exclaimed! Prince ran inside and told everyone where Pikachu was, and they all went to the 3rd floor for more pokémon bashing...
LOL. As fond as I am of this reaction, the emo kid will still enjoy it; it's still attention. Sweet, wonderful attention. You defeat the emo kid the same way you defeated Gogo the Mime in FF5 and the Japanese Dancing Zombies in Monster Party: By doing nothing until he kills himself.



Post #63, by Pikachu3164

Great...
Unfortunatly, Pikachu had locked his door. And according to hotel rules:

quote:
No one is allowed to barge into a locked door, especially if it isn't your room, and double-especially if you want to get in there to destroy the inhabitant. All violators will be expelled from Eagleland Island permanently.
Eagleland Hotel
So, fortunatly for Pikachu, unfortunatly for everyone else, Pikachu was safe for harm.
But it's OK if I slip a razor under the door, right? I mean, I'm just helping out here.



Post #64, by Mog116

(Here's a question: (or two) Wher do you live, and how bigs you're house? we can't exactly have a party if we live all spread out over the country. We need a meeting...
#Moogles! At 4 pm central time tomorrow, go to #Moogles on Dalnet IRC or If you don't have IRC E-mail me!)
A little over-enthusastic there, kiddo. I can pretty much promise you no one wants to meet you badly enough to sign onto DALnet to do it.
Back to the stories...

Mog walked down the hall and looked outside.
"Hmm... Those hills look familiar... It's probably nothing." He reached in his duffel bag, took out his Laptop and sattelite that was his portable Internet, and logged onto Starmen.net.

There were no posts, so he wonder if reid or Tomato, Spiffage, Or even Mars had heard of this Get together.
Holy s---. Spiffage! I can't belabor the tale of Mars and Spiffage--it would take ten pages--but it is freaking awesome. Cliff's Notes: One day Tomato, Supreme-Dictator-For-Life of starmen.net, let it be known that he was looking for an Articles staffer. Mars responded by writing, in an hour or two, an automatic-upload template (cutting edge stuff in 2000, you know). Tomato was so impressed he instantly made Mars, who pretty much no one had heard of at this point, webmaster of the entire site. Hilarity ensued, as Mars possessed people skills fairly typical for a programmer. Spiffage was just Mars' IRL buddy/roommate, who got to enjoy total absolute power as a fringe benefit. It was cool. Anyway, Mars' reign of terror coincides with the Gathering, summer of 2000.

guruzeth stands as reidman's lone great personnel mistake. Mars stands as Tomato's. Mars was far more harmless, and went away after a few months.
He walked over to Juliana to ask her if she told them.

(Did anyone realize I could have just made a very mysterious idea into this IF? The hills? Onett's Hills? aw, forget it, Iguess not.)
I have no clue what the hell that means.



Post #65, by Earth Bound Ranger

(two questions on the party: When, and where. I would do anything to get out of Idaho.)
I hear you, man. I hear you.

It's now nine years later, and I sincerely hope that Earth Bound Ranger, whoever he was, has long since gotten the hell out of Idaho.
Mark had recovered from the fall, and had wandered the place just marveling at how better it was than an enormus desert (named Idaho).
Dave Barry astutely observed that 'FAMOUS POTATOES' won out as Idaho's official tourism slogan, narrowly edging out 'A WHOLE LOT OF ROCKS' and 'YOU'LL SMELL THE COWS'.
He didn't want to play nintendo much, but he did get an idea. Mark went up to pikachu's room and layed his sword on the ground in front of him to show that he meant no harm. He then asked if pika would like to play some SSB in his place while Mark practiced his Mu and protected him from the pokebashers. Pika had to think a second, but his awnser was.... (only for pika to awnser)
Noooooo! For the love of Kurt Cobain, don't feed the emo kid!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, now that I read that, I can't help but ask, what exact did guruzeth do that made him "reidman's personnel mistake"?

    I thought he was pretty good at keeping the peace despite how much he and I used to bicker back and forth in the old days.

    God my memory really must suck more than I want to admit. Sorry if I'm asking too much with this question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Tell you what, pose that question to pretty much anyone that goes back a ways at starmen.net and you'll get a fairly accurate answer. Or ten.

    Cliff's Notes: Took self way too seriously, took sadistic pleasure in power trips, was generally an asshole.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Posts by Author