IF YOU'RE NEW HERE

Then you're probably confused as all hell as to what's going on. Click here to read the introduction. Then feel free to browse the archive; take note that this blog runs in reverse chronological order, so if you're starting from the beginning, that means you'll start from the oldest posts.

17 November 2009

Posts #71-75: 13 April 2000

Post #71, by Chris

Finally, the rain cleared up, and the sun began to shine again. It was getting close to lunch time, so people began to amble towards the main restaurant on the island, Restaurante Chrise', run by Chef Chris. Once people saw who the chef was, they suddenly changed their minds and decided to starve instead.
OK, Chris, you got me there. I laughed. Mostly because it was what I was already thinking, and then... bam! You wrote it.
"Meeting in one half hour. Meeting in one half hour," the loudspeaker blared. Instead of using a classic IRC chat room, a full auditorium would be used to host the meetings of the week.
Fine with me, as long as +m works there.
Also in the auditorium would be the first ever Earthbound Talent Show, scheduled to begin four days from now. In it, people would be putting on various performances related to Earthbound.
I'm planning to just stand on the stage for an hour and recite the entire script. And then win because the voting is rigged, obviously.
Also happening on the island was Earthboundonics, a series of two hour long classes during which some of the most interesting gaming aspects of Earthbound were studied.
Is it OK if I skip that one? Seeing as how I've forgotten more about EarthBound than you knew on the best day of your life?
And, the Earthbound Theories class was being held next door, where up to a dozen people at a time could sit around and endlessly debate Giygas, Pokey, the Sound Stone, Mani Mani, and all the other mysteries of Earthbound.
There's a rock on the stage to stare at, right?
After eating some of the food he made, Chris left the restaurant to prepare to teach his Earthboundonics class. Meanwhile, elsewhere on the island...
God, this kid was full of himself.

...what? Why are you looking at me like that?



Post #72, by waffle

'Geez,man...'waffle thought to himself while looking at a map,'More stuff to do here than I thought...'

He looked around and decided to walk over to where some people were throwing around balls,doing the limbo,playing music,and dancing."Eh,looks fun enough" he said to himself tossing map on the ground.He ran over to everyone.
"Hey gu..." *BAM!* "OoooooOOoooof..." That was his reply after he got pelted with a ball. "Oh crud!" someone shouted,"Sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" They ran over and looked at waffle,who was lying on the ground dazed and sort of knocked out. That person who hit him was....
Man, in college once I got drilled right between the eyes by a basketball thrown by a 6'5" Spaniard that I had irritated. (My defensive strategy when playing basketball is designed to take advantage of the 'no blood, no foul' tradition.) I had a headache for four days. So I can't make fun of waffle here.



Post #73, by PsycoPyro

While at the hospital...
I, PP and Matt, pick up a dirty magizine and starts to scan it [[just kidding, it was an issue of Nintendo Power]]. I thought of leaving Jenny behind and joining with the people, but I realized I actually had no friends at Starmen.net/ except "QC". That made me wonder why the **l did I ever volunteer to sail to Eagleland Is.? Then I realized that me and jenny were also skipping school and we were due back a long time ago. As I drank a milk carton that I purchased at the vending machine, it had my face on it that said "MISSING! HAVE YOU SEEN ME?"
LOL. That was funny.
"My parents are crazy." I said to meself,
Did 13 April used to be Talk Like a Pirate Day?
but Jenny's parents wer even crazier.
I spotted Jenny limping out of the Emergency room with a scared, but ticked look on her face.
"Thanks for your help, Matt." she growled at me. "I hate hospitals."
"Look, I didn't know if the bullets could go through.." I began to say.
"You could of used the flare gun!" Jenny said as she raised her voice up higher. "Those things are Vulnerable to fire!"
No. No, they are not. They are vulnerable to Flash.
"Oh yea. Opps. Well let's get out of here."
"And go where?"
"With the um..."
"With who?"
"Um... I dunno."
"Wonderful planning, Matt. Let's go find the rest of group and make actual friends! Um, what's that in your hands?"
I showed her the milk carton with my face on it.
"Your picture sucks!" She commented. "Man, you look like a fruit from juveinille Hall Center. Or even the Mental Institution."
"My future plan." I said, following along with the joke.
Jenny walks over to vending machines and finds that Everyone from Starmen.net/ had their faces on it and it read "MISSING! HAVE YOU SEEN ME?"
The Syndicate needed some kind of cover story.
"Let's go find the others." She said and we left the hospital to find the others.
*yawn*. After a promising start, that post was boring. I want my money back.



Post #74, by Mog116

"Sorry" Mog said. He was thowing a volley ball with a picture of , and , when the ball slipped, bounced off the snack table, and hit him on the head.
I've never been injured by any of the numerous volleyballs I've taken to the face, but I did get put down for the count by a high-velocity volleyball to the balls. I did retain enough lucidity--barely--to ask, when it was announced the next game would be males vs. females, which side I'm supposed to be on. That got a laugh. I think. I don't remember it clearly.
"What'd you do that for!?" "Uh... didn't mean to... Sorry" "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!"
"Well, do you wanna fight?" Mog asked Waffle.

(Only for Waffle to answer)
Dude. Seriously. Don't fight waffle. You're going to get hurt.



Post #75, by Ohamsie

Meanwhile Ohamsie had been in a trance. Travelling to Eagleland by star was no easy matter.
I don't imagine traveling anywhere by star is an easy matter.
When he came to, he noticed that it had rained and stopped, Kralen had attacked and been defeated, and a tree had burned down.

"I gotta stop going into trances..." he muttered as he went to join in Starcraft. Hopefully Dr. Andonuts could give him a few pointers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Posts by Author